Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2011 8:12:07 PM EDT
Should someone tell the guy selling his HK91 German date coded mags in the EE for $5.00 that CTD still has them for a $1.98?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 1:44:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe they are forged from special meteorite metals like all HK guns and parts, right before they are blessed by clergy of every faith of course.

-AOS
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:15:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Maybe they are forged from special meteorite metals like all HK guns and parts, right before they are blessed by clergy of every faith of course.

-AOS

Yeah, I didn't think of that. Good point.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:45:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Prolly worth $3 bucks to some to not have to deal with Cheeper Than Dirt.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Maybe his are metal and CTD's are the aluminum ones?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I bought 20 of them from CTD about two months ago and half were metal and half were aluminum. All in NOS condition. Now I ask myself why did I buy 20 of them?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought 20 of them from CTD about two months ago and half were metal and half were aluminum. All in NOS condition. Now I ask myself why did I buy 20 of them?

I did the same thing with tapco a few years back except it was 100 of them and then 40 like new steel from RTG then 20 new cetme mags cant remember where I got them from?,guess it was all those years they were 20+ dollars for a used mag
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did the same thing with tapco a few years back except it was 100 of them and then 40 like new steel from RTG then 20 new cetme mags cant remember where I got them from?,guess it was all those years they were 20+ dollars for a used mag

Yeah. Original 5rd (5 ROUND!) mags for the Saiga 12 are almost $60.00. Crazy shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top