Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/29/2011 8:12:07 PM EDT
Should someone tell the guy selling his HK91 German date coded mags in the EE for $5.00 that CTD still has them for a $1.98?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 1:44:43 AM EDT
Maybe they are forged from special meteorite metals like all HK guns and parts, right before they are blessed by clergy of every faith of course.

-AOS
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:15:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ACE-OF-SPADES:
Maybe they are forged from special meteorite metals like all HK guns and parts, right before they are blessed by clergy of every faith of course.

-AOS

Yeah, I didn't think of that. Good point.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:45:25 AM EDT
Prolly worth $3 bucks to some to not have to deal with Cheeper Than Dirt.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:27:20 PM EDT

Maybe his are metal and CTD's are the aluminum ones?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:11:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FreeBear:

I bought 20 of them from CTD about two months ago and half were metal and half were aluminum. All in NOS condition. Now I ask myself why did I buy 20 of them?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:42:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By blackrabbit66:

I bought 20 of them from CTD about two months ago and half were metal and half were aluminum. All in NOS condition. Now I ask myself why did I buy 20 of them?

I did the same thing with tapco a few years back except it was 100 of them and then 40 like new steel from RTG then 20 new cetme mags cant remember where I got them from?,guess it was all those years they were 20+ dollars for a used mag
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:32:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Krink:
Originally Posted By blackrabbit66:

I did the same thing with tapco a few years back except it was 100 of them and then 40 like new steel from RTG then 20 new cetme mags cant remember where I got them from?,guess it was all those years they were 20+ dollars for a used mag

Yeah. Original 5rd (5 ROUND!) mags for the Saiga 12 are almost $60.00. Crazy shit.
Top Top