Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2005 5:44:20 PM EDT
IIRC you assembled your DPMS yeah?

Just toying with the idea of switching out barrels and I lack 2 things

#1 tools
#2 know-how

well actually 3 things

a colt 6520 barrel assembly (1/7 pencil)

If I go through with it, maybe we could meet for some AR gunsmithing

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:54:58 PM EDT
NP, let me know when you get the barrel. You'll be amazed at how simple it is. The only thing I don't have is a vice (to hold the receiver while tightening the barrel nut). I used my brother-in-laws.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:16:19 PM EDT
Sounds good.

I gotta keep focused for a pistol. may get that this weekend if the gunshow prices are better than sportsmans on a glock 19

but jollyroger getting the saber defence midlength upper got me thinking
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:12:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By luckypunk:
Sounds good.

I gotta keep focused for a pistol. may get that this weekend if the gunshow prices are better than sportsmans on a glock 19

but jollyroger getting the saber defence midlength upper got me thinking

I just heard from a friend that Sportsmans Warehouse is giving a 5% discount on firearms for NRA members. He also said that you have to ask for it.

Now everyone reading this site is a member of the NRA.....right?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:15:01 PM EDT
Uhh... ummm... not yet. I keep meaning to. :-)
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:40:14 PM EDT
SHHHHH....... Dude that was supposed to be a secret. Well kinda sorta. But not realy. hMy not be valid in your store, I got mine over here in Oregon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:58:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mike_in_Salem:
SHHHHH....... Dude that was supposed to be a secret. Well kinda sorta. But not realy.
Oh and if you want the discount it ONLY applies to firearms and you MUST show your NRA card.
My not be valid in your store, I got mine over here in Oregon.

Yo Mike!! Hows the XD shooting? I thought about the NRA discount being just an Oregon thing, or even a single store thing but Sportsmans Warehouse is a national chain so hopefully the offer is all over.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:07:33 PM EDT
I'm gonna go shoot it tonight before bullseye practice. I'll let you know how it shoots. Diden't get to shoot over the weekend because the club is closed on weekends in Sep for "Sight in service"
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top