Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 10:33:42 AM EDT
Hey there Folk's, I have a bit of an odd question. I talked to an older gentleman a few (5) years ago. I think we talked in an AOL or firearm related chat room. I don't frequent chat rooms ever but was new to the net at the time and was looking to meet fellow shooters and learn of ranges in my area. Anyway I got to talking with this guy and he told me there was a private/member only shooting range/club just outside of Columbus city limits, If I remember correctly he said it was about 15 or maybe 30 minutes south of Columbus. He said if he got to know me sometime he would take me to shoot with him there. I never pursued it and lost track of the guy. Kind of odd huh? lol.  Just wondered if any of you know about this private shooting range.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like the Circleville club - Pickaway County Sportsmen, Inc.

www.pcsirange.com/

I have shot steel plates there a couple of times. If they had a longer rifle range, I would join.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I think there might be a range in Gahanna also. I did a gun trade with a guy from gahanna and he said he belonged to a private club there. I never looked into it. I'm pretty Close to the Delaware county Range in Norton, Black Wiing shooting center, and most of my buddies have a lot of land so I never found it to be a big deal.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top