Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/25/2005 8:57:41 AM EDT
Any word from LT Suits concerning the LCR Shoot? I remember you emailed him a while back....
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:48:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/25/2005 9:58:32 AM EDT by R-32]

Originally Posted By PCR-00:
Any word from LT Suits concerning the LCR Shoot? I remember you emailed him a while back....

He is living in my neck of the woods now. I think he needs to start thinking of building his own AR since all the tools are close at hand.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:56:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:

He is loving in my neck of the woods now. I think he needs to start thinking of building his own AR since all the tools are close at hand.

What exactly is he loving?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:59:30 AM EDT

He is loving in my neck of the woods now. I think he needs to start thinking of building his own AR since all the tools are close at hand.

His wife?

Thanks I fix'd it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:10:02 AM EDT

His wife?

Thanks I fix'd it.

Ok, WHEW!!! I thought he might have fallen into that sheep hobby you guys have up there....
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:25:51 AM EDT

His wife?

Thanks I fix'd it.

Ok, WHEW!!! I thought he might have fallen into that sheep hobby you guys have up there....

It is Floppy-ear'd Rabbits you dumbass!

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:42:00 AM EDT

His wife?

Thanks I fix'd it.

It is Floppy-ear'd Rabbits you dumbass!

Hey! IxNay!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:57:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:

Hey! IxNay!

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:13:02 AM EDT
I spoke with him during my trip over there- He's not sure, but is interested. He's got a few things on his plate, but it sounded like he wanted to do the Sat morn to Sun Morn thing.....we'll see.......
Top Top