Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 3:35:58 PM EDT
Against my better judgement I will be in the Lancaster area for a week starting Oct 7th...any recommendations on things to do?  

Never been to that area of PA and do not relish spending a week staring at in-laws and talking about the weather all day.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Lancaster and if you like and can sneak out I can get you out to my club as a guest for some shooting. There is a couple of us that are practicing for an upcoming Zombie shoot in October and you are more than welcome to join us. We can work out the details as the time comes closer.

There arent really that many "good" gunshops around but if you are interested in seeing over priced toys lol I will be more than happy to take ya around.

This is a standing invite. You can catch me via email as well. icuffu AT gmail DOT com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top