Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:58:14 PM EDT
If i originally bought an AR as a HBAR. But changed configuration, but that still includes a Heavy barrel. Can it be sold cash and carry to someone? I was wondering about this the other day. Also, im guessing you can trade a gun (regulated) to a FFL holder without the MDSP getting in the mix?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:11:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 5:12:59 PM EDT by putneyswope]

ETA: Whatcha thinkin' about selling?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:31:38 PM EDT
Thinking about tradeing my AR for a FAL :) Or atleast getting cash from it to afford a FAL.

bushy lower, ace skeleton stock. upper with heavy shilen barrel, DPMS free float tube, Dissy setup with a mid length gas system, flat top upper. I think i want to keep the aimpoint off it though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:08:23 PM EDT
Sounds like a nice setup. When you're ready to sell, make sure to post a few pics and give us local yocals here first crack at it.
Top Top