Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 12:48:40 PM EDT
cleaned the garage and cut grass for the old lady then ......to the range.....yeeha...had it all to myself
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Ummmmm you suck.  I just worked without holiday pay.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Screw both of you, I went into work sick today. Had to stay the whole day too. Gotta go in tomorrow too, no choice I did have last week off though, paid vacation.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
ya right.  If you are salaried there's no such thing as days off with pay.  Course there's no such thing as unpaid days off either.  Mostly it works in thier favor though...
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm off for two weeks paid paternal leave!  Not that I can do much since I'm exhausted from the lack of sleep.  Maybe I can head over to ACM this week.  

Anyone want to meet me one day at ACM?

Scot
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Im working, Id waste the day if I was off anyway.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#6]
working for the gubment has one or two advantages... columbus day is one of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top