Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 5:41:24 PM EDT
Anyone see the expose on HC Jr. in New Orleans the other night.
How he was in a boat with a few and trying to get to his parents house to see how it took the storm.
Well they ended up helping a lot of people get out -
BUT  I DID NOTICE one thing - maybe some did not see this -

There was a shot from mid boat looking to the front  on the camera.
Smack dab in the middle of the front seat  was a 16"  AR  with a BEAT MAG in the mag well.

I got fired up...

You got the love H C Jr.  
He is going in to help , but protecting himself..........  AR W/ BETA  - NICE
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
very cool
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I was listening to one of his DVD's today.  That would make me really happy if he turns out to be a gun guy.

R.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
There have been some discussion about whether or not that was his or more likely, one of the NOLA police officers in the boat with him.

Regardless, it surprises me to see the Beta-C mag on the rifle as there always seems to be questions as to their SHTF reliability.

Any thoughs on this?

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:09:02 AM EDT
[#4]
A few days before that, Harry Connick, Jr. was on MSNBC and CNN saying he understands and condones the looters stealing plasma tv's and stuff, and after all this is said and done, it might lessen the gap between the poor and those who have things.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:28:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
A few days before that, Harry Connick, Jr. was on MSNBC and CNN saying he understands and condones the looters stealing plasma tv's and stuff, and after all this is said and done, it might lessen the gap between the poor and those who have things.

IF that is true, then Harry can F**K off until he donates enough of his money (for equalization purposes) to live on a gross income of $40K per year.

THEN I will at least listen to him.  Until then, piss off Harry.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:32:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I originally posted about that in This Thread On Another Forum.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#7]
He was arrested a few years ago at a New York airport for a pistol in his luggage.  He paid a small fne & walked.  The Sullivan law in New York mandates 1 year in the  state pen for an unlicensed pistol, unless youre rich or famous.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He was arrested a few years ago at a New York airport for a pistol in his luggage.  He paid a small fne & walked.  The Sullivan law in New York mandates 1 year in the  state pen for an unlicensed pistol, unless youre rich or famous.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top