Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 11:50:47 AM EDT
I have everyone else but i really need a parking space... my car is going to be towed first thing friday..

the car is not running right now and i have been trying despretely to get storeage for it.. the normal storge places wont let me store it there unless its running..

please help i'm willing to pay..

right now the car is on SE 148th and Burnside. (PDX) i just moved to milwalkie.. i am not to picky as to where it goes so long as its somewhat local..

Thank You this car is my baby..

Jess

(BTW if you can take it just for a week at this point that would be helpful as i have run out of time)
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of car?

Don't tell the storage place what your putting in there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]
its a Second Gen RX-7 Turbo...

it dident matter the storeage place was basicly a secured parking lot.. i mentioned just that i was going to bring the tow truck in and they where like.. uhh no..

beleave me man if that would have been a option i would of done it.. if i'm getting storeage i dont want the people who work there knowing what i have in it.. might be talking to someone whos dishonest..

Jess
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#3]
ANy storage place has an after hours gate.....go in durring buisness hours, rent a unit, buy a lock.  Then at 6 oclock roll the tow truck in.  No one is there.....make sure it's a storage place that the manager doesn't live at.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#4]
This may be too obvious, but can't you tow it up two blocs and over two blocks?

Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#5]
how long would it take you to get your own parking spot?

Mark
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Mark

And wash all the bird shit off it, don't let look like an abandoned car...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:58:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Mark

I wish i could have a awnser for you mark.. i'm trying to sell it right now so i hope not for long..  eather that or untel i get a new apartment that wont flip at the prospect of it being there...

tomarrow it looks like i'm going to tow it over here to my new place and just put on the street probably will pick up a car cover for it and give it a good wash.. i cant have it here and it looks like the street might be the only option for now untel i can find some palce... at least it might buy me some time..

Jess
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Where in Milwaukie are you moving to?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm right off mcloughlin and courtney..  about a few blocks north of the fread myers

Jess

PS i got it moved so there isent the threat about it getting towed is gone but the place i moved it is really temporary so perhaps if someone would be willing to allow the car to be stored for a prolong ammount of time.. the offer still stands at 50 bux a mouth but at least thank god the stress has resided..

jess
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll do some askin' around tomorrow........if I had the room, I would....I'll see what happens, and let ya know.

P.S.........we're almost neighbors.......I'm just off of Rothe
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#11]
So....for reference....how far from the ACROP?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So....for reference....how far from the ACROP?

"That boys mind is always in the gutter"
"Ya, thats what we like about him "
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't want you to know where I live..........
'bout 2.5-3 miles south
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:58:44 PM EDT
[#14]
ohh key.. i feel lost now ACROP?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:51:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Otherwise known as the "Milwaukie regional arts center"

Acropolis.......big tittie bar on McLoughlin by Johnson creek..........AWESOME and CHEAP steak there......heard a rumor once that it was old stripppers though....
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:05:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
.......big tittie bar ....

[Homer]Mmmm, Big Tittie Bar[/Homer]

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#17]
that would explan why... i'm not into thouse places.  i dont see the point you gwt all wound up with no where to go and you pay to do it... just me i guess..

Jess
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#18]
How did the car thing turn out? I would have loved to help, but my neighbors are probably starting a petition for me and my Mustang already. I've lived there longer than any of them, so they can't complain to much.

Nox
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Acropolis.......big tittie bar on McLoughlin by Johnson creek..........AWESOME and CHEAP steak there......heard a rumor once that it was old stripppers though....

Old? Hmmm...well somewhere between 25 and 35 old...

Oh, and they ARE open for breakfast.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Old? Hmmm...well somewhere between 25 and 35 old...

Oh, and they ARE open for breakfast.

And breakfast with a stripper is an experiance you all need to take part in......before the next shoot?
CH
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Hmmmmmmmmmm..........................

I can just see it now......." Honey!!, you got any ones in your purse???????"

ETA........

We broke down and ordered steak bites from the 'Crop for lunch today...........of course my driver took FOREVER to get back to the store.......wonder why?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#22]
lmao well the car is safe for now.. i am still looking for a place to store it on a more perminet basis..

think god that things have finally have settled a bit these last few weeks have been nightmareish..

anyway i Boo we need to get togather for lunch or something perhaps at this palce you speak of... just a FYI i might get kicked out becuse i learned my lesseion on strip clubs and wont tip the girls..

Jess
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

And breakfast with a stripper is an experiance you all need to take part in......before the next shoot?
CH

I golfed with one once, the morning after she got off work... does that count?

BTW, what time do they open for breakfast?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
We broke down and ordered steak bites from the 'Crop for lunch today...........of course my driver took FOREVER to get back to the store.......wonder why?

Mmmm...steak bites. My favorite.

That, and wash it down with either an AMF or Oatmeal Cookie.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#25]
I've got plenty of space to park it.  
Patty
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Patty

You don't wanna know how long it took me to figure out you meant his car.......
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Patty

Reminds me of the joke in Predator. ".... why'd you say it twice?" "I didn't."
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Patty

Egads, ya all need to get your heads out of the gutter!  Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top