Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2003 6:43:04 AM EDT
This is the thread to discuss Gunstock, travel arrangements, requests to share lodging and defray costs, etc.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This is the thread to discuss Gunstock, travel arrangements, requests to share lodging and defray costs, etc.

Lorie and I ordered a room with a California King-sized bed. You can snuggle in   with us Sweetie!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Look pal, while I appreciate you and Lorie taking me out to dinner last night, I think I explained the HiramRanger "one dick rule."  In any bed I'm sleeping in there will be ONE and ONLY ONE dick in said bed.

I spoke with Aimless last night and I believe we are going to split a room with SEPERATE beds Helldog, SEPERATE!

So Mr. Regional Social Director, soon to be National, have we chosen a hotel yet for the NY/NJ crew?

When are you and Lorie planning on arriving?

Also, we might want to consider who will be bringing what firearms.  Seems to me that there will be a limited number that people can bring individually, and maybe folks could coordinate and share so the crew has a variety of toys at the firing line.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#3]
This looks like GT.com, where the mods are the only ones talking to themselves.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm flying in. LI MacArthur Airport to DFW.
Already made arrangements to share a hotel room at the Hilton with EricE and possibly FrankSquid.

Date? Time? Flight #? We're flying Westchester (HPN) to DFW on the 9th...
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Wave I don't see the Hilton listed in the lodging thread in the Gunstock forum, what are they charging a night?
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This looks like GT.com, where the mods are the only ones talking to themselves.

excellent point lol!  The circle is closing, 2 legs good 4 legs better.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think I explained the HiramRanger "one dick rule."  In any bed I'm sleeping in there will be ONE and ONLY ONE dick in said bed.

Then how can you sleep in the bed with yourself?  That'd be two dicks in the same bed.

I'm aiming at going since I didn't get the DA position like I was expecting.  Funds will be tight after the trip to europe, so I'm probably going to drive with Ray.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:30:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:45:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I still need a room.  anyone want to split a room?  or just let me bum on the floor for free and barrow the shower?
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 8:00:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:  
Funds will be tight after the trip to europe, so I'm probably going to drive with Ray.

Hello? Who said I was driving? I'm flying in...

the other Ray from CT
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:  
Funds will be tight after the trip to europe, so I'm probably going to drive with Ray.

the other Ray from CT

jeeez can u imagine getting stuck in a car with wave
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:  

the other Ray from CT

Smith and Wesson handcuffs and shackles, duct tape and a trunk... yeah, think that might make it tolerable...
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:  

the other Ray from CT

Smith and Wesson handcuffs and shackles, duct tape and a trunk... yeah, think that might make it tolerable...

What concerns me is what you'd do with him while he's all S&M'd up!  Bringing your ball gag and horse flog too?

Yeah, I'm talking to Ray CT. about driving down there.  So far it looks like a go, but who knows what'll happen when we get closer.  Atleast we'll have our rifles and ammo!  

Wave, how much was that hotel per night?

Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Dude, I mentioned standard police restraints... something a cop would have... You brought up the fetish paraphenalia...  Something you want to tell us about that sweet little girlfriend of your's...  Tell me you call her goddess...  Tell me you lick her boots... Come on Balzac... inquiring minds want to know how you ended up in the speedo in front of your mother.  Normal guys don't do that, not unless they are kept on a short leash...
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#18]
This has went a long, long way from going to gunstock...
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Normal guys don't do that, not unless they are kept on a short leash...

First off, it was in front of my whole family on Christmas.  Second, who ever said I was normal?  Normal people are boring anyway.

Anyone else plan on driving?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#20]
BTT about my post.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:00:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
BTT about my post.

After reading the above, rapidly degrading thread, are you SURE you want to room with ANY of these perverts?
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:09:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
BTT about my post.

Maybe you, Ray and I can split a room.  I'll be in touch at the end of the week.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTT about my post.

Maybe you, Ray and I can split a room.  I'll be in touch at the end of the week.

Run Forrest RUN!

Oh, for the record, I can't hijack my own thread!
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTT about my post.

sounds good.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTT about my post.

After reading the above, rapidly degrading thread, are you SURE you want to room with ANY of these perverts?

hell yeah! its gonna be a par tey!
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

BTW-The social director and his distinguished lady have access to the Gunstock admin site.....so what are you waiting for to show your uggly mug?

First of all, Social Director, lofty title that it is, should ALWAYS be capitalized, thank you very fucking much.

Secondly, an IM informing me of this ability might have seen me make use of it...am I supposed to figure this out through fucking osmosis?

Thirdly, "uggly" has only one "g".

Lastly, Ed, can you get your hands on two T10's? For old time's sake we could just JUMP into Waco....
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Lastly, Ed, can you get your hands on two T10's? For old time's sake we could just JUMP into Waco....

I'll have the local ER on speed dial...
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll have the local ER on speed dial...

Sheeeet...if it goes bad, just bring a sponge.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:21:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
T-10's are probably obsolete by now!

I say others might be ugly,but you are uggly!

I got news for you Eddo- so are you and I. The T10a1 was replaced YEARS ago..I was making a joke. Geez, if we ever tried it, I can imagine the sound of compressing disks, rending tendons and tearing cartilage as we executed a perfect "PLF" (posterior-landing fool).
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:23:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I am a flying  hoser!

"Uggly" huh?  

Remember; "A gentle answer turneth aside wrath."
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 3:28:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You should probably be able to take 10 inches of my obsolete man meat by now!

Quoted:
I say others might be ugly,but you are uggly with an ass only a gay orangutan could love!

FREAKS!  And stay away from that poor boy Sniper_wolfe while you're at it!  You boys are just SICK!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You should probably be able to take 10 inches of my obsolete man meat by now!

Quoted:
I say others might be ugly,but you are uggly with an ass only a gay orangutan could love!

FREAKS!  And stay away from that poor boy Sniper_wolfe while you're at it!  You boys are just SICK!

Hiram, Hiram, Hiram... the key to "Helldogging" someone's quote is subtlety...transpositions or homonymic substitutions, executed with skill and grace are intellectually amusing. Crude alterations are simply declasse.

Perhaps you lack the wit to understand, but it's akin to the difference between kindergarten fingerpainting and something from the Impressionist school....but keep trying, a few more years and you might approach adequacy.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I
BTW-The social director and his distinguished lady have access to the Gunstock admin site.....so what are you waiting for to show your uggly mug?

BTW Ed, first of all, she's NO lady....secondly, Lorie does not seem to have her access...

PS Hiram - my above pithy bon mot above should provide you ample material for misquoting...try your best.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#36]
I was subscribing to the red goat school of over the top requoting...  I'll try to perfect my helldogging techniques.  And I'm not joking around with you and Lorie here anymore... remember what happened LAST time I told people how you two picked on ME?  Suddenly I was the bad guy...
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 12:33:02 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
... remember what happened LAST time I told people how you two picked on ME?  Suddenly I was the bad guy...

Ah yes Young Grasshopper, you see now how effective Digital Verbal King Fu can be? All the enemie's strength is redirected back into his own attack. Ah so!

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... remember what happened LAST time I told people how you two picked on ME?  Suddenly I was the bad guy...

Ah yes Young Grasshopper, you see now how effective Digital Verbal King Fu can be? All the enemie's strength is redirected back into his own attack. Ah so!

SEE!  He admits it was all him!  You troublemaker you!
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
SEE!  He admits it was all him!  You troublemaker you!

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#41]
So far I am driving in. I think with my son at this time. Not sure where I am staying, Depending on my physical Condition we where thinking of camping out. Will know more in 3 weeks. The only sticky point is with my Dads health. I will know how bad his condition is going to be and exactly what is really wrong. That's my major situation right now. Either way I will be getting my raffel tickets ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 8:30:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Add me to the list of Jumpers, How about we do a ARFCOM Jump down there, do it with Staticline Square chutes would be a blast!  Now a slightly more serious question;  Is the Albany Airport part of the city of Albany and can I fly out of there with my Evil Black Rifles?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top