Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/1/2003 11:04:27 PM EDT
This is going to be a do-not-miss event. Who else in WI is going to go? A WI contingent convoy would be the way to go. I'm in. We could meet at Madison or Milwaukee, whichever way will get us to the I system quicker. Who else is in?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:09:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/7/2003 10:02:06 PM EDT by tattoo]

Originally Posted By TheKill:
This is going to be a do-not-miss event. Who else in WI is going to go? A WI contingent convoy would be the way to go. I'm in. We could meet at Madison or Milwaukee, whichever way will get us to the I system quicker. Who else is in?

yo im going

ray
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:49:03 AM EDT
A convoy would be cool, lets see if I can get off work for this
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:03:47 AM EDT
Thanks for the tack tatoo...hopefully we can get some more interest closer to the actual dates.

Don't forget to start planning peeps! Who else is eyeing up making the trip?
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 7:48:41 PM EDT
il be leaving some time thrusday night i think because its about a 20-24 hour drive if i rember rite from the last time i went down to that area. also il be making a rev at the local koa for a kamping kabine as they call em.
but any way i want to get there by friday mid day or so
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 6:44:58 PM EDT
Hope to see you Cheesers there.

Wear a packer shit so I know whoes from my home state.

Corey, you going?

Tattoo, it is about 17hrs driving from lake Winnebago to DFW so im guessing 19-20hrs total drive pushing it from Milwaukee. See you there, I'll recognise you from board pics.

Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:04:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Boomholzer:

Corey, you going?

Tattoo, it is about 17hrs driving from lake Winnebago to DFW so im guessing 19-20hrs total drive pushing it from Milwaukee. See you there, I'll recognise you from board pics.

yea but my drive will be differnt im leaving portage and heading to soth dokota to pick up brasspile then headed to GS.. i should be there early thrusday..swaped some plans so i can get there early and looks like i will probley now be camping out on site
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:11:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tattoo:

Originally Posted By Boomholzer:

Corey, you going?

yea but my drive will be differnt im leaving portage and heading to soth dokota to pick up brasspile then headed to GS.. i should be there early thrusday..swaped some plans so i can get there early and looks like i will probley now be camping out on site

We'll be camping too. See you Friday afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:13:22 AM EDT
cool..make sure to find me
Top Top