Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 10:55:59 PM EDT
Hi Guys,

I'm in an apartment now and don't have the right setup to work on changing out some handgaurds.  I actually was working on removing my DD handgaurd from one of my rifles and may have bent the connecting rail piece in doing so.  My small vice mounted onto my kitchen table just doesn't work!

I want to install two new 13" Vtac extreme rails onto the rifles.  Does anyone have a good smith to help me out?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:16:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I am 100% sure that Robb @ VA Arms could do this for you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am 100% sure that Robb @ VA Arms could do this for you.

Yup.  Call VA Arms.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, other option is I bring two AR's over and a case of beer to have someone help me out near Reston.

Called VA Arms today and they said it would be $25....sweet deal.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a good deal.  I know Robb has installed a ton of those.  VA Arms sells Troy made TRX VTAC tubes.

Robb is a competitive shooter and uses a 13" VTAC on his 3gun rifle.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:25:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Another +1 for Robb.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Rob at Va Arms is awesome and the least expensive.  He provides the best service and will usually do it for you while you wait
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Just got back from there.

Thanks for the great advice.  Fantastic store and great group of guys.  Installed my VTac rails for free since I bought both of them from VA Arms.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#8]
First answer nails it as usual.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok, other option is I bring two AR's over and a case of beer to have someone help me out near Reston.

Called VA Arms today and they said it would be $25....sweet deal.

Can't beat that!  They'll take good care of you there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top