Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 7:03:01 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend a gunsmith in or around the Jackson area that can headspace an AR15 for a fair price?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can anyone recommend a gunsmith in or around the Jackson area that can headspace an AR15 for a fair price?

thanks

What do you mean?  Do you need headspace checked?  If so, you might want to start a thread in this hometown forum asking if any of the Michigan members will let you borrow their gauges.  I don't have any gauges, unfortunately but I'd be willing to bet you could find a Michigan arfcommer would would bring their gauges out to "the Pit" on a weekend and let you check your headspace.  
Have you seen this thread?  Thread on headspace
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

thanks

Schupbachs is about the only place.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I just wanted to have the headspace checked.  Schupachs can't do it.  They don't have the tools.  So I ordered the gauges myself and will do it myself.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top