Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 1:33:58 PM EDT
How has turn out been at the Eastmans and Georgia Mountain (formerly, anyway) gunshows lately?
I'm thinking of making it to the GA Mountain show this weekend in Lawrenceville, but not if it's a waste of time.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to the last Eastman's show in Macon.  Was pretty disappointing in my opinion.  One dealer was selling USA-brand AR-15 mags for $35 each.  There were some decent deals on ammo and other accessories.  Of course, if I had more money with me at the time, I would of been happier.

Debating about going to a show on Jan 28 and 29 in Macon.  I know it's not the Eastman show though, so maybe it will be ok.  Also be prepared to spend $7 to get in.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If you were disappointed at the Eastman Gun show in Macon,  you will literally be disgusted at the so-called "Georgia Mountain Productions" shows they hold at the Centreplex.  No Kidding, the Macon area really sucks for gun shows and don't even consider they ones held at Perry Fairgrounds...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you were disappointed at the Eastman Gun show in Macon,  you will literally be disgusted at the so-called "Georgia Mountain Productions" shows they hold at the Centreplex.  No Kidding, the Macon area really sucks for gun shows and don't even consider they ones held at Perry Fairgrounds...

Wahts bad about them? I'll admit I havent been to a GA Mountain show for at least a year, maybe two.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The Heart of Georgia show is being held in Macon this weekend.  How are they? I'm about to break down and get one of the SIG police trade-ins at CDNN.  SIG 226 9mm, good to very good condition, blue finish for $349.99.  Can get the same gun, very good to excellent condition, K-Kote finish for $369.99.  They also have SIG 220 45ACP, excellent to like new condition, blue finish, with night sights and tactical rail for $479.99.  Doubt I will come across these type of deals at a show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top