Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:59:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
[jedi mind trick]You will come to Vegas... [/jedi mind trick]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The question is:  Do you guys need any AR vendors out there?

At least half of the booths (if you don't include the clothing/jewelry/crafts booths) carry AR stuff...What gun shows out here need are pistol (especially parts) vendors.

I've got all the AR stuff I need, so I just keep looking for spare parts to keep on hand for Berettas, Colts, and S&W pistols...and I keep going home disappointed.

~Dan
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know about the rest of you, but i rarely buy AR/M16 parts at shows--some of these guys think their parts of are made of Colt Gold.  I wanted a cam pin--"$20."  I wanted a disconnector-- "It's colt--$40."  Green followers? $1.25 each.  M-4 Military Issue Haji Killer stock (stamped RRA)=$125.  The only thing reasonably priced are USGI mags.  I actually just buy here online, thru the EE.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
If you plan to come with a good selection and competitive prices, I am certain you will sell alot.  Keep your display neat and straight foreward and you should do good.  It is a far distance to travel.

IMHO, most of the AR stuff I have seen at the shows here in Vegas is too expensive and poorly displayed.

Your biggest competition will be Black Rifle Armory and Citidel.  I don't believe either seel any parts though.  Maybe lowers or uppers, no parts.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't buy any AR parts at the local gunshow because they are WAY to expensive. There are usually 10-15 people massed around the AR dealers but I never see anybody buy anything because the prices are SO inflated. If you could sell your product at a reasonable price... I think you guys would be a big hit.

The last RK gunshow had a line about 100-150 people long from the time I got there until the time I left. I was there for about 3 hours and the place was packed. I would advise against doing any Claude Hall shows because they are small. I don't know of anybody that still goes to those shows.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey CMMG,

Just bring Beef Jerky, Beanie Babies, and Remote Control Helicopters to sell. You'll clean up!

Be Safe.

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top