Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 5:05:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:59:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:33:16 AM EDT
[jedi mind trick]You will come to Vegas... [/jedi mind trick]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:55:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CMMG:
The question is: Do you guys need any AR vendors out there?

At least half of the booths (if you don't include the clothing/jewelry/crafts booths) carry AR stuff...What gun shows out here need are pistol (especially parts) vendors.

I've got all the AR stuff I need, so I just keep looking for spare parts to keep on hand for Berettas, Colts, and S&W pistols...and I keep going home disappointed.

~Dan
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:58:56 AM EDT
I don't know about the rest of you, but i rarely buy AR/M16 parts at shows--some of these guys think their parts of are made of Colt Gold. I wanted a cam pin--"$20." I wanted a disconnector-- "It's colt--$40." Green followers? $1.25 each. M-4 Military Issue Haji Killer stock (stamped RRA)=$125. The only thing reasonably priced are USGI mags. I actually just buy here online, thru the EE.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:42:09 PM EDT
If you plan to come with a good selection and competitive prices, I am certain you will sell alot. Keep your display neat and straight foreward and you should do good. It is a far distance to travel.

IMHO, most of the AR stuff I have seen at the shows here in Vegas is too expensive and poorly displayed.

Your biggest competition will be Black Rifle Armory and Citidel. I don't believe either seel any parts though. Maybe lowers or uppers, no parts.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:36:32 PM EDT
I don't buy any AR parts at the local gunshow because they are WAY to expensive. There are usually 10-15 people massed around the AR dealers but I never see anybody buy anything because the prices are SO inflated. If you could sell your product at a reasonable price... I think you guys would be a big hit.

The last RK gunshow had a line about 100-150 people long from the time I got there until the time I left. I was there for about 3 hours and the place was packed. I would advise against doing any Claude Hall shows because they are small. I don't know of anybody that still goes to those shows.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:42:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/16/2005 3:07:35 PM EDT by ishoot2live]
Hey CMMG,

Just bring Beef Jerky, Beanie Babies, and Remote Control Helicopters to sell. You'll clean up!

Be Safe.

Joe
Top Top