Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 7:43:32 AM EDT
Anyone going to the Gunshow at the convention center in Springdale this weekend?? It is only 300 tables, but I thought it might be a chance to meet a few AR folks from this site. I am sharing a couple of tables with a friend there. If any of you have anything you want to sell, I am sure we will have a little extra room.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I might on sunday.  I dont really have any cash though.  Maybe I will find some 7.62x39 cheap.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
i will be there as always
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be there Saturday morning. When you walk in through the entrance, hang a left all the way to the end and then take a right down the first isle. My table will be straigt ahead of you on the far wall near the corner. My buddy, who will be there with me, is in a wheel chair, so it shouldn't be hard to spot us. Hope to see some of you guys. Let me know who you are and I will give you the ARCOM member .5% discount.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#4]
sarge
good to meet you at the show
MLC
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:24:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Dammit!  I ought to kick myself in the butt for not coming and checking this forum before going to the show!!!!!he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top