Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 9:03:43 AM EDT
Anybody go to the Hall of Fame Gunshow at the fairgrouds this weekend? I'm wondering if it s more than the usual crap and decent this time! I might go if it is decent!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Tulsa Gun Show is next weekend, I wouldn't bother with this one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking forward to the Wanemacher show for sure, but I can't stand the crowd.  I end up feeling like cattle being being herded along.  Crap, and supposedly last time it was only half the usual crowd people were telling me.  I don't know if I could handle a full crowd if I already felt cramped.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tulsa Gun Show is next weekend, I wouldn't bother with this one.

+1
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:47:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, it wasn't good but not bad. Just fair. 7.62x39 ammo was selling for $200 a thousand!!!!!!!
I did buy some PMP 223 sp that shoots really well out of a Savage my son has. Also some 308 South African - $160 a thousand. I split that with a friend.
Guns were ridiculous. One guy was asking $900 for a Winchester 22 semi-auto rifle. Said all Winchesters are now collector's items.
I may or may not go to Tulsa next week end. I was disappointed last spring when I went. Almost got ran over several  times by all of those rampaging electric wheelchairs!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, it wasn't good but not bad. Just fair. 7.62x39 ammo was selling for $200 a thousand!!!!!!!
I did buy some PMP 223 sp that shoots really well out of a Savage my son has. Also some 308 South African - $160 a thousand. I split that with a friend.
Guns were ridiculous. One guy was asking $900 for a Winchester 22 semi-auto rifle. Said all Winchesters are now collector's items.
I may or may not go to Tulsa next week end. I was disappointed last spring when I went. Almost got ran over several  times by all of those rampaging electric wheelchairs!

i was going  to go to the tulsa show this year but you'd know  they schedule the damn thing on my little girls birthday....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i was going  to go to the tulsa show this year but you'd know  they schedule the damn thing on my little girls birthday....

No BS, ACman, but April Fool's Day is my anniversary!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Also some 308 South African - $160 a thousand.

Damn!, I didn't even know there was a show this weekend, I'da bought a couple of cases of SA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top