Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 2:46:33 AM EDT
Damn this will turn your stomach........

http://www.dumpalink.com/pictures/1140952060/Weapon_Bon_Fire

www.dumpalink.com/pictures/1140952060/Weapon_Bon_Fire

V
OUT
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll bet that country has NO crime now.

Hey folks, if you own firearms and you are not already a member of at least one national gun rights organization, you are a direct contributor to the anti-gun movement.

That could happen to us if we sit on our asses and let the "other" guy fight the good fight.

Sad, very sad....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Well said.  You are only helping the anti's take away our guns if you don't join.  I don't always agree with the NRA, but I also know they are our best bet.  Without them, this website wouldn't even exist.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I gave it a 1 rating. Yeah, no guns no crime...right. Asshats.

NRA member here as well. Yes, not always in alignment with them, but we sure need their help.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:37:51 AM EDT
[#4]
That reminds me ... I need to figure out why they haven't billed my next Life-membership installment ...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't that from

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
That photo was taken in honor of Ash Wedneday... and to remind us Catholics to stop buying guns for 40 days

thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top