Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2007 4:51:04 AM EDT
Gun used to shoot Broward Deputy purchased at Big Al's

www.nbc6.net/news/13895112/detail.html

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:02:19 AM EDT
[#1]
$350- that's one helluva price for those two guns. Wish I could find a deal like that!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Miguel is a great guy, he just made a terrible decision. It's heartbreaking to hear this unforunate event. I pray for everyone involved.

i read this on the NBC6 comments page for the video...
WTF!?

no miguel is not a great guy! LOL
a great guy is someone who will buy a pack of smokes for a 17yr old who cant buy em himself. a total fkin ahole is someone who knowingly arms a convicted felon...
I hope they throw the book at him. it's not a 6pack or pack of smokes that he bought...
my prayers go out to the poor guy in critical condition...
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh Yeah ARFCommers,

BATFE and the U.S. Attorney's Office booked him and tagged him today...

It's over for senor Miguel...  

Bye bye idiot

What a total f-ckstick this guy is...

What a wonderful future we are allowing our country to fall into  

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Seriously, WTF is wrong with people.  They don't think ...... ah nevermind!

Glad they nailed the bastard.  Hope he get's traded to Cheech in cell Block D for a pack of cigs.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Fucking scumbag. He is as much responsible for the shooting of Deputy Maury Hernandez as is David Maldonado.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top