Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/16/2003 6:36:34 AM EDT
Gonna be in Orlando this weekend and early next week for business - anything gun related to see in the area? Not really looking to shoot, as I'm gonna try stuffing everything in carryon, so can't bring anything, but I like to check out gunshops, etc. when I'm away... Any worth looking at in the area?

Sunday is the only full day to myself, and I think I'm gonna do something at Disney, so I can't really go too far - just looking for a couple of hours to kill Mon and Tues night...

Thanks,
Rocko
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 8:21:09 AM EDT
There is a Bass Pro Shop in Orlando....
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 12:20:55 PM EDT
I dont recall the name, but there's a gun shop across the street from the jail that rents NFA stuff.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:03:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:
I dont recall the name, but there's a gun shop across the street from the jail that rents NFA stuff.

That shop is on South John Young Parkway, about 15 mins. from the Disney area toward Orlando. The name eludes me also. I don't know of any cool gun shops in the area, but you could go to the Randall Knife Shop/Museum. That place is way cool, but hard to find.

It is located on S. Orange Blossom Trail, on the north side of an orange grove.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 5:03:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By White_horse:

Originally Posted By osprey21:

That shop is on South John Young Parkway, about 15 mins. from the Disney area toward Orlando. The name eludes me also. I don't know of any cool gun shops in the area, but you could go to the Randall Knife Shop/Museum. That place is way cool, but hard to find.

It is located on S. Orange Blossom Trail, on the north side of an orange grove.

-White Horse

Geez... I completely forgot about Randall's, and I'm a collector. LOL!
Top Top