Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 4:27:27 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any gun stores in KY. that stock AK47's? I am looking for the no ban types. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:32:40 AM EDT
[#1]
centerfire in versailles usually has them.

I think in the last two weeks I have seen them at Fayette Firearms and classic arms and archery in lexington...oh and there is a gun show or two coming up. Can't speak to anywhere outside of central ky area right now.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
If in Western, KY check out Whittaker Guns he usually has several.  I am going there Friday myself.  www.whittakerguns.com

12/16  Just got back from Whittakers.  A few AK's....  

Had about 15 AR's starting around $600, he is also stocking several lowers and uppers.  DPMS Stripped Lowers were $99.99.  He had 2 left, but 20 more on order.  Also had all kinds of AR parts kits.  Mags galore...

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]
i bought mine at evans firearms and archery on southland drive(in lexington).    don't think i have ever seen one at A & M.    But for quantity/selection Centerfire would be the best location in Versailles.  of course if you look at more than 3 guns they start to charge you a handling fee
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If in Western, KY check out Whittaker Guns he usually has several.  I am going there Friday myself.  www.whittakerguns.com

I was there Sunday and remember seeing two Romanian AKs
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info . My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and now I know where to find it. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think in the last two weeks I have seen them at Fayette Firearms and classic arms and archery in lexington...oh and there is a gun show or two coming up. Can't speak to anywhere outside of central ky area right now.

Go to Centerfire,it's a distrubutor that just happens to have out the door sales,you'll pay distributor prices.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to Centerfire,it's a distrubutor that just happens to have out the door sales,you'll pay distributor prices.

yup.  and you will get their catalog in the mail every month too
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#8]

If you are near Northern Ky, AIM Surplus has them in stock.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/NEW_AK_WASR_RIFLE_w__Bayonet_Lug___Muzzle_Break.html

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top