Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:11:42 AM EDT
AGCCC Sam Probasco 501-803-0296

There is another next weekend in Ft Smith.
2 the weekend of March 4th, one in Sherwood, one in Mountain Home.

Gunshows USA
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
i hadn't heard of one.  there was the custom knife show LAST weekend.  that what you were thinking of?

ah, ok......looks like i got something to do this weekend.  now where's my stash of weapons buying moolah.......
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:47:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell I dunno, I heard an ad on the radio right after I woke up the other day.  I could be retarded though
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]
see first post
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm gonna skip this one. I finially got a BW-5, and spent what little "free cash" I had ordering magazines today ( and I can't dip into my Vector V51 funds ).
Besides, I felt like a rape survivor after the last gunshow in town - I need time to heal.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]
lol I'm gonna head out and see if I can find a decent stripped lower.  I'm building an AR and it'd be nice to have it off the books
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I gotta work this weekend.

Haven't seen any stripped lowers at the last few shows. Sherwood pawn had some but I can't remember what kind but they were $125.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
They were Stag - not sure but I think they might have 1 left.
I only remember 1 guy selling stripped lowers - he wanted $150 - 175 for a RRA  and a pistol receiver with parts kit only, no stock/buffer for $250.
There were alot of uppers there though.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:43:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, your best bet is to order one and have it transfered. I was gonna order one soon. Maybe a few of us could get together to get a little discount. I have a FFL in LR that will transfer for $15.

ETA: You will have to wait until next week to order from most places due to the Shot Show.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:50:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yes, your best bet is to order one and have it transfered. I was gonna order one soon. Maybe a few of us could get together to get a little discount. I have a FFL in LR that will transfer for $15.

ETA: You will have to wait until next week to order from most places due to the Shot Show.

Thats fine,  I'm using my wreck money to get started but only have about 200 set aside from it for the build.  I should be getting another bigger chunk next week that'll be enough to finish and buy a case of ammo and a bunch of mags AND join CASA lol.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#10]
maybe it's time to get that handgun i've been needing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
maybe it's time to get that handgun i've been needing.

ITS ALWAYS TIME TO GET THAT HANDGUN YOU'VE BEEN NEEDING

Seriously though, I'm thinking about doing an Arfcom breakfast meat then all heading out together.  Except I don't think anyone is going but me lol.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I have to work saturday but I do
plan on going sunday.
I have a tax return to spend.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:15:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Normally I'd be hitting it up sunday afternoon.  But with SHOT this weekend and most gun shops being gone to it I'm curious as to what I'm gonna find the first day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Seriously though, I'm thinking about doing an Arfcom breakfast meat then all heading out together.  Except I don't think anyone is going but me lol.

i'm game.  when and where?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:42:44 AM EDT
[#15]
What way are you coming from?  I live in LR so it's all the same to me.

ETA this all depends on if I blow all my money Saturday or not
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#16]
coming from Jacksonville

you ARE thing saturday, right?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll be there Saturday lol. Unless I have to work, That'd piss me off, I might go Sunday if I have money left.  My tattoo artist hasn't finished the sketches for my sleeve yet so I"ll have some extra I think.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:08:38 AM EDT
[#18]
nice.  like i said, pick a time and place.  i'll be there.  i want to get to the show as early as possible so that A) i get the best possible selection and B) i can get home in time to get my GET THIS SH!T DONE, OR ELSE list done
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:38:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Not gonna be able to make, lying ass insurance adjuster hasn't mailed my check yet.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:26:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Tell us how the gun show is ASAP I might go on Sunday,  I got sick Friday night and didn't go this morning,   if it is good I might go,   if it sucked like the last one ,   I might not waist my time going,   I need to pick up some rail covers and a front handle (pref in green) for my armalite !
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:38:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I am trying to find a good AK-47 at the gun show cheap,,lol,, But the gun shows are never any deals,,So if any of you guys are wanting to sell one let me know,,thanks Walterhinking.gif
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Tell us how the gun show is ASAP I might go on Sunday,  I got sick Friday night and didn't go this morning,   if it is good I might go,   if it sucked like the last one ,   I might not waist my time going,   I need to pick up some rail covers and a front handle (pref in green) for my armalite !

Well, there was alot of people there, about a 20 minute wait to get in, and I froze my ass off waiting in line.  Lot's o' stuff, but no deals that I saw.  $15 for used AR mags, $45 for new HK .40 USP mags, $550 for a new SA XD .45.  The usual ass load of AR's & AR stuff.  All I got was 5 NIW GG mags for $50.
There were several Beretta Storms there, a couple of Springfield SOCOM's, but nothing I was in the market for.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I might head to FT smith Next weekend to that show.  Depends on when an upcoming LEO funeral is.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Another disappointment for me, Im looking for an underfolder AK but didnt see anything that wasnt a ripoff.  Another 7 bucks wasted, but still go to every gun show, "just in case."  I really didnt see much that looked new in general, lots of pistols and old hunting rifles.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#25]
cool link, thanks for posting it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:16:49 AM EDT
[#27]
I was in line too.  That is the most people I've seen at a gun show here.  

Bargains, there was a LLama 45 for $250.00, I found Mil AR-15 30 round in bags for $10.00.  The guy in the front left corner had AR-15 40 rounds for $15.00.  There was a guy selling AK-47 for $400.00.  The last one I ordered from my FFL buddy cost me that after the shipping, sales tax and his fee.  

I guess it all depends on what you are looking for there.  The best gun values are the folks walking aroung.  I stood in line with a guy who had an M1 Grand he would have sold to me for $550.00.  I should have bought it on the spot then sold it inside for $800.00 but I did not have that much cash on me.  

New or used I did not see an AR-15 of any type for less than $800.00.  Saw two M1 carbines for $350.00 a new rebuild and a used in perfect shape.  Found some true CETME mags, not HK or G3.  

Most of the rest of the stuff, we can order it new through our FFL friends for less than what  they were trying to sell them for used, except for the real old stuff that is not made anymore.  

As it says in the book, seek and ye shall find.  If they have stuff they do not want to haul back home, maybe today will be bettter for trying to deal with them.    
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#28]
I picked up this new Olympic for $835 out the door.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#29]
My brother picked up a Norinco SKS, nasty, shot to hell, some weird front sight that wasn't the original and looked to be held on by some kind of laquer for $200  The guy he bought it from had 60 20round boxes of Norinco steel core ammo.  And his roomate picked up an XD-40 for a Brand new, unfired Glock22 and $180  They called me to show them how to take them apart and clean them.  The should have called me to go with them and save them a lot of money.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Well I made it to the show today and picked up a front k grip and a GGG flip up rear sight for my Armalite,  came home and plowed a few rounds out of it  and it shot really good so I am very happy !

Drew
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
My brother picked up a Norinco SKS, nasty, shot to hell, some weird front sight that wasn't the original and looked to be held on by some kind of laquer for $200  The guy he bought it from had 60 20round boxes of Norinco steel core ammo.  And his roomate picked up an XD-40 for a Brand new, unfired Glock22 and $180  They called me to show them how to take them apart and clean them.  The should have called me to go with them and save them a lot of money.

Next time he wants to drop money on an SKS, tell him to holler at me.  I've had an unfired Para that I was thinking of selling for a very reasonable price compared to that bargain.

DK
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#32]
I found a WASR-10 I hope it shoots good,Never fired a AK-47 before, But always wanted to see what all the talk was about,I will let you know next weekend if my rifle is a POS or not,,thanks Walter
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#33]
i was far from impressed......
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Look another gun picture and that same light brown/beige carpet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top