Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2010 1:05:59 PM EDT
And it SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKED! Damn, can't we get a decent show in this town? Prices were high, same shit as last time and trying to make a deal was not happening.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 5:59:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By goldeyeslayer:
And it SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKED! Damn, can't we get a decent show in this town? Prices were high, same shit as last time and trying to make a deal was not happening.

great. im going tomorrow and was looking to pick up some ammo...
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:07:08 PM EDT
Dunno, I really didnt look at ammo. The same table was over in the corner to the left of the door that is always there. I didn't see anything that stood out, but I wasn't looking for ammo. One guy had Colt 1911 mags on his table for 6 bux. Had about 25 of them. I said "how about 2 for 10 bux".....he almost screamed "NO", and turned around and walked away. Damn, I didn't really think it was that insulting. I saw more deals going on in the parking lot than at tables.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:24:53 PM EDT
i bought some 45 ammo at the last one for a good price and would like to load up on some more + some .40

i have not seen a good firearm deal for a long time which is quite sad..
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:28:55 PM EDT
I think you have to go to the Bozeman show for deals
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 7:40:00 PM EDT
Bozeman's OK, and the last Helena one was good. I really like the big show in August at UM in Missoula. The ones they have at the fairgrounds have been a joke in the past.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:38:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ravinluna:
Bozeman's OK, and the last Helena one was good. I really like the big show in August at UM in Missoula. The ones they have at the fairgrounds have been a joke in the past.

I want to make it to that one but that is right in the middle of fire season and im almost 100% sure I cant make it.

It looks like they have a good amount of tables compared to the other shows..
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:23:15 PM EDT
It was good for me, got a 2 FAL kits for a good price have one sold, saw 2 glocks for 325, didn't have bucks though. It was good for me. The bitchen deal is I was
in Billings for other business and there is the gun show.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:56:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wyoboy:
It was good for me, got a 2 FAL kits for a good price have one sold, saw 2 glocks for 325, didn't have bucks though. It was good for me. The bitchen deal is I was
in Billings for other business and there is the gun show.

glad someone got a few good deals..

i walked around it for about an hour and a half and didnt see much but then again i didnt get to see every table as we had to leave for lunch.

Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top