Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 4:14:22 PM EDT
Well I live in New Braunfels, and usually go to the San Antonio show. However, I have the money and the need to buy another 22 pistol. What is the address up there, I can use yahoo maps to find it. Thanks, John
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:25:41 PM EDT
[#1]
10601 n. lamar boulevard, austin

sorry dont know the zip code

from IH35 exit Braker Lane.  go west on Braker.  then turn left (south) onto N. Lamar.  gun show is about 2 blocks down on the left side.  it is across the street from Chuy's Restaurant.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:41:08 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, hope to see you there
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Found a 30 rd mag for the Kel-Tec sub rifle,  Saw SKS's priced from $139 to $580.  Usual gun show stuff.  I was looking for a .22 mag but didn't find one under 280$ (used).  Saw a Siaga 7.62x39 for 440$

Had to park across the street at the Chuy's and walk over.  Several guys skulking around the parking lot trying to buy guns.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#5]
did not make it there today, perhaps tomorrow. Sundays seem less crowded to me and I may get a better price.  Any other bargans today?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:46:04 AM EDT
[#6]
i didnt attend yesterday's show as i was flying back into town.  my sales guy said it was fairly busy, with about 4 AR's sold and a few stripped lowers, amongst other stuff.

i dont know if certain dealers will be willing to drop prices today.  i have Stag lowers in stock but im not dropping from the $115 full retail price cuz i know lots of private parties buying them locally and then re-selling them for a profit to CA buyers.  never mind that is a federal offense to be "engaged in the business" w/o a license, but it is happening short-term.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Show was slow on sunday, prices way high, bought some golden bear 9mm though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Stopped in to look...didn't buy anything other than a few dentist tools for cleaning.  Talked to the Spreadfire guys for a bit about my Bushmaster 97s SBR...nice guys as usual.  Still didn't find any 5.7 ammo...you guys ever gonna have it again Steve?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top