Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2006 12:04:04 AM EDT
Hey, I'm up visiting my folks, and where I grew up (Friday Harbor) and I have to make a run to SEATAC on Tuesday.  I am looking to kill a little bit of time, and am wondering if anyone has a suggestion or two for a "FUN STORE" to stop in, and have a look around???

Anywhere between Burlington and the SeaTac Airport....That would be great....
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 8:43:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Stop by Kesselrings (sp?) just North of Burlington...Great shop with great staff and great inventory. They are located at  4024 Old Hwy 99, Burlington, WA  98233  360.724.3113. Check out their website at Kesselrings.com
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
So, there's only ONE GUN STORE between Burlington and SEATAC???

Come on folks, there's gotta be SOMEWHERE else to go and browse, along the way.....

Heck, depending on time, I can go just a little south of the airport too.....

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Whatever you decide, please stay away from Federal Way Discount Guns.  Those guys, up to and including the owner, have some of the worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure to be a part of.  I had them receive an FFL transfer for me a couple of weeks ago and got treated like crap.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 10:59:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Whatever you decide, please stay away from Federal Way Discount Guns.  Those guys, up to and including the owner, have some of the worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure to be a part of.  I had them receive an FFL transfer for me a couple of weeks ago and got treated like crap.  

I agree with that assessment!  Since they're only 2.5 miles from my house, they tend to get my business when i feeling lazy(which is all the time).  I know what i want and budget out at least an hour for bullshit, slow paperwork processing and just plain ignoring me standing at the counter waiting for them to say something in the lines of "how can i help you?".  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 11:42:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, thanks for all the tips....

I ONLY got to Kesslerings.....

Started running late....I wanted to go to the range at Wades, but....

Got distracted by the Boeing store in Everett.....ALMOST as much fun as a gun store...ALMOST.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2006 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow!!
Now I don't feel so bad - I was having evil thoughts when I was in there last Thursday.  Figured I would go to a GUN store to pawn my gun for a little quick cash until the EAGLE shits this coming week.    They have to be the MOST customer UNFRIENDLY store I have ever been in.  Both of the guys in there at the time (this HYPER guy named Jay, and his ever smiling sidekick) were fawning over a couple of what appeared to be regulars, a female CADET from the WSP Academy and another person.  Heaven forbid there might be NEW customers.  A friend of mine recommended this place - now I know why (this friend ONLY buys COLT and S &W).  It concerns me when I walk in to a gunstore and they are only concerned with carrying "THE BEST" (Kimber for example).  Believe it or not, there are some of us that CANNOT afford to drop a GRAND when we want a new firearm.  That's why every time I drive down to Vancouver, I hop off the freeway in Longview and visit the Gun Store.  They carry a WIDE range of guns from inexpensive Bersas and Rock Islands, to high ticket pistols, rifles and shotguns.
They will ALWAYS get MY business!!
height=8
Quoted:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top