Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 6/2/2008 7:16:48 AM EST
Anyone know of a gun show this weekend in south/western Bowling Green area.? Im looking to sell a Mini 14 and thought it might be better to sell at show than to put ad in paper. I really do not want to advertise that I have guns at home, never know who might want to drop in when Im not at home.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:34:32 AM EST
You might list it in the Equipment Exchange here in arfcom, alot of the Ky/Tn guys would see it.
Doesn't have a folding stock does it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:41:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:41:38 AM EST
Actually It does. Its a SS Ranch model with the Factory scope rings, Galati Case and some hi cap mags.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:20:40 AM EST
List in the EE........or how much you want?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 5:09:40 PM EST
Asking $550. I had taken it to Gander Mtn earlier today and was offered $490 but they told me that they are only allowed to offer 70% of the book value. It was rated at 98% condition. I have never bought/sold a firearm on the net before so I am a little hesitant to ship anything like this. Id prefer to be face to face with buyer and be able to exchange info for receipts.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:03:52 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:33:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By KSoze:
Actually It does. Its a SS Ranch model with the Factory scope rings, Galati Case and some hi cap mags.

Is it the factory folding stock made of stainless steel or the aftermarket type? I am looking for a SS factory folding stock (need the stock mainly) but it seems that if its a ranch rifle, its probably an aftermarket.

You should try the EE for sure and also make mention of if the hi-caps are ruger factory or not. makes a difference.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:01:43 PM EST
CbtEngr1; Deep's Guns in Lebanon, Ky. had three SS Ruger factory Mini 14s last Friday.
I bought one from Justin in March (blued) and paid under $500 for it. Justin is a Ruger fan, has a AC556 that is super sweet. They are listed on Kentucky Dealers in this forum. Give them a call, Justin may have what you need.
Top Top