Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2008 8:16:48 AM EDT
Anyone know of a gun show this weekend in south/western Bowling Green area.? Im looking to sell a Mini 14 and thought it might be better to sell at show than to put ad in paper. I really do not want to advertise that I have guns at home, never know who might want to drop in when Im not at home.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#1]
You might list it in the Equipment Exchange here in arfcom, alot of the Ky/Tn guys would see it.
Doesn't have a folding stock does it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually It does. Its a SS Ranch model with the Factory scope rings, Galati Case and some hi cap mags.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
List in the EE........or how much you want?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Asking $550. I had taken it to Gander Mtn earlier today and was offered $490 but they told me that they are only allowed to offer 70% of the book value. It was rated at 98% condition. I have never bought/sold a firearm on the net before so I am a little hesitant to ship anything like this. Id prefer to be face to face with buyer and be able to exchange info for receipts.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:03:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:33:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Actually It does. Its a SS Ranch model with the Factory scope rings, Galati Case and some hi cap mags.

Is it the factory folding stock made of stainless steel or the aftermarket type? I am looking for a SS factory folding stock (need the stock mainly) but it seems that if its a ranch rifle, its probably an aftermarket.

You should try the EE for sure and also make mention of if the hi-caps are ruger factory or not.  makes a difference.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#8]
CbtEngr1; Deep's Guns in Lebanon, Ky. had three SS Ruger factory Mini 14s last Friday.
I bought one from Justin in March (blued) and paid under $500 for it. Justin is a Ruger fan, has a AC556 that is super sweet. They are listed on Kentucky Dealers in this forum. Give them a call, Justin may have what you need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top