Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 8:24:57 PM EDT
SO whos going? ill be there,looking to buy some good stuffhopefullypricing will be good,anyone go on a regular basis? whos one of the vendors that
always has good deals on AR15 stuff? this will be my first gun show in PHX,im
excited!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going. Will probably be picking up an XD45 Compact
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Was down there all day setting up, looks like its going to be a great show!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Going,selling,buying
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:25:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

is it in the coliseum?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

is it in the coliseum?

yes and 74 degrees...

it was pretty full...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
it was pretty full...

Especially if you tried to get around the J&G booth in the main arena area...God, that was madness.  They really do need their own dedicated area.

GreatWarAZ
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool, we are out of town fro the weekend.  Went to a cople of local gun shops.  One has a NIB Mac 9/11 for $3500, a Sten (with rust on stock) for $5000.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Cool, we are out of town fro the weekend.  Went to a cople of local gun shops.  One has a NIB Mac 9/11 for $3500, a Sten (with rust on stock) for $5000.

Sounds like you are in Safford
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Sweet Jesus, it was crowded. I showed up at 10am with a buddy. We walked around for about twenty minutes until he found a used XD45 Compact.

$476 later, we left. He already doesn't like it compared to his XD40 sub compact, so I may be buying it off of him
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#10]
OH YAY !!!
That means the dregs and leftovers will be down in Tucson next weekend so we can pay $8 to get in and $5 to park !!
Ahhhh yes, the smell of BO, the half empty aisles, the beanie babies, jewelry, jerky, toys and other crap that doesn't belong there.
Oh I can't wait to see the same shit I've been looking at for years on the same tables with the same dealers who's prices are so high and attitudes so low that no one bothers talking to them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:
OH YAY !!!
That means the dregs and leftovers will be down in Tucson next weekend so we can pay $8 to get in and $5 to park !!
Ahhhh yes, the smell of BO, the half empty aisles, the beanie babies, jewelry, jerky, toys and other crap that doesn't belong there.
Oh I can't wait to see the same shit I've been looking at for years on the same tables with the same dealers who's prices are so high and attitudes so low that no one bothers talking to them.

LMAO wtf is up with everyone smelling like BO damn i couldnt believe all these dirty mofos hahahahah
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
OH YAY !!!

True. Tucson gun shows are the suck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top