Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2004 7:38:36 PM EDT
Just to let everyone know, there is a gun show in Fairbanks this weekend at the Patty Gym on UAF.  To get there....
Airport Way to University Ave
University Ave to Geist Rd
Geist Rd to Fairbanks St
Right on Fairbanks St, cross the bridge take a left.  You will see all of the cars.
Admission is $4
Pretty good show
Chris
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there this morning it was a good show.  lots more people than at prior shows.  Didn't see anything that I wanted though that I could afford and not have to wait a couple months for
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
it sucked. $2400 old ass AR-10. "I just sold one of dem fer 3 grand yesterday"

coolest thing was a UMP 40 one table had. Everything else sucked. $500 used Glocks, $1100 Garands.

some guy also sold some schmuk an M4 with 14.5 in bbl. Illegal.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I was amazed at how many people thought that Post Ban (post 9/13/94/-Pre9/14/04) AR's were worth significantly more because they were not going to be made anymore.  I about LMO when I saw the $1400 used AR that fit in the above description.  Sad thing was there were probably 10 AR's in the house, not one under a grand.  
The UMP was on Chris Mannino's table.  His company is called Arms and Equipment.  Pretty stand up guy.
Chris
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I was looking at the prices on AR's in disbelief.  How did I miss the UMP thoughI stood right there and talked to Chris asked about the Sterling the MAC's and the P22 but can't remember seeing the UMP.  I was pissed I decided not to take any money so that I wouldn't spend it and right next to Chris's table there was a guy sellin a battle pack of Port 7.62 Nato for $45.  That was the only deal I saw.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#5]
the UMP was laying under the M1917 .30cal MG.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#6]
IIRC Chris didn't ahve the UMP on Saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top