Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 9:47:06 AM EDT
Anybody going to the gun show in Decatur this weekend? Is it even worth the trip (about an hour drive for me)?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
The Boss will be there....all day Saturday.........................................................................................

....................................all day Sunday...........................................................................................

It's a good show!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd planned on going Saturday but my dog was hit by a car on Wednesday & pretty much needs someone to hold her paw 24/7 for the next week or two.

The New Berlin show is coming up next month & it's a better show anyway. IMHO

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd planned on going Saturday but my dog was hit by a car on Wednesday & pretty much needs someone to hold her paw 24/7 for the next week or two.

The New Berlin show is coming up next month & it's a better show anyway. IMHO

Wolfie??  Crap.  Let me know if you need any help.  Crap!  

I love the New Berlin show.  Unfortunately the Nov. one falls during deer season, so it's a no-go for me.  

Yes Wolfie, poor girl.

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated!!! Not a whole lot can be done other than alot of prayers, TLC & the waiting game. She was doubtful on making it through the first night but she pulled through so each day after makes it more promising, barring any infections around her brain.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds good. I'll be down there this afternoon.

ColtShorty, I hope your pup gets better soon.

I'll try to make it to the New Berlin show. I've never been to Springfield so it might be an interesting trip.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:41:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sounds good. I'll be down there this afternoon.

ColtShorty, I hope your pup gets better soon.

I'll try to make it to the New Berlin show. I've never been to Springfield so it might be an interesting trip.

Thanks caneau.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I went to the Decatur show today. It was like it usually is if you have ever been. Not to bad, but there are usually the filler folks there, selling coins, sausage, sunglasses, etc. I got 2 ar mags (10 bucks a piece) and a m1 carbine mag from the magman, his name is Don, and he posts here some times. He is great to deal with.

I also picked up a bayonet for my m1 carbine, a good deal at 20 bucks with a sheath.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Was he the guy (magman) with the table full of AR mags kind of in the middle/back? I picked up 3, 20 round Colt mags from him and my buddy picked up 2 more. $15/mag is a great price for good quality Colts. Great guy to do business with!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, that is about where he was. He also had one whole end of his setup selling ammo. He also sells other kinds of mags,

He will also be at the Bloomington Sale Barn show, and the Springfield show at the Crowne.

I found his web site, www.ar15mags.com/ I dunno if that worked.

I do not have any vested interest in his business, or anything, just a very satisfied customer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top