Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/29/2004 9:41:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 9:42:09 AM EST by ByteTheBullet]
You heard it here first, unless you saw the billboards...oh, or got that postcard in the mail.

disregardless, I will be going to turn in my A2 stock Tac-sling to the sling master for a collapsible stock modification. WooHoo!!

Usually get there about time the doors open, then some sort of lunch thing...wonder if there is a hOOters nearby...There is a pretty good Mexican place in Mayretta, too.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:43:29 AM EST
BASTARD Ghost-Shooter!!!!!!!

He "kept me occupied" while he made his gun show thread...

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:46:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 9:47:27 AM EST by ByteTheBullet]
BwaaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaa, I just checked the times! I win!!!

Now I gotta go post dupe on Ghost-Shooter thread!!

Edited to add: gotta learn how to tell time...

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:48:06 AM EST
Damn you, offering false promises of not posting... Anyhow, I guess I'll be there at opening time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:53:29 AM EST
Not going to make it to this one. Spend some money for me.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:55:50 PM EST
I'll probably go to pick up some ammo. I'm fully expecting to see a lot of overpriced pre-ban mags.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:56:31 PM EST
I'll be there on Sunday....any other takers to go on Sunday and harass the pre-ban sellers?

Scot
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:04:25 PM EST
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday...working behind a table for the first time. Me and a couple of friends went in on a table(maybe two). We'll be selling some surplus and some personal weapons.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:06:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By treelander:
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday...working behind a table for the first time. Me and a couple of friends went in on a table(maybe two). We'll be selling some surplus and some personal weapons.

I'm sure you will have some special deals for us, right?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:36:22 PM EST
Fish hook sharpeners...$1
beef jerky...................$2
Beany Babies...............$3
Fake genuine Indian Jewelry...$200....on sale for $5

Seriously, I'm only bringing a SIG 220, and a Winchester Stealth that I bought from Bradd D. My friends will have a bunch of mil surps. Mosins, SKS, etc. I really don't know what all I am bringing in the way of surplus. I haven't really dug it all out yet and sorted what I think will sell.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:15:03 PM EST

that I bought from Bradd D.

We could all probably chip in and fill in a couple of tables of things bought from Bradd D from what I can tell. Bradd if you are reading this, I', looking for some Colt 9mm AR-15 magazines.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:40:20 PM EST
Im going to go to the range, I dont need to spend anymore money on guns for awhile.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:09:52 PM EST
I don't know if I can make it or not, If I do, I'm not spending any money though gotta pay the bills even with this 10% pay cut.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:22:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By Bushmaster-M4gery:

that I bought from Bradd D.

We could all probably chip in and fill in a couple of tables of things bought from Bradd D from what I can tell. Bradd if you are reading this, I', looking for some Colt 9mm AR-15 magazines.

Yeah...Bradd is our distributor.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:16:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By treelander:
We'll be selling some personal weapons.

Selling guns without a background check?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:45:40 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:09:04 AM EST
Well, my plans have been changed and I won't be able to make it to the show. I have to get my tac sling to Ghost-Shooter though, crap.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:27:24 AM EST
I'll be going.

I'll have some AR mags if anyone is interested. I'm to pick them up tonight. They are the LEO marked ones.

How about we try to meet up? I'm tired of going and expecting to see people and figuring they may think I'm a freak if I ask "Hey are you from Ar15.com?" and they say, "Nope, I'm from Cornelia", so maybe we can meet at the food counter at a certain time or something. Or all draw swaztikas on our heads so as we're easily recognized

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:04:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By Kletzenklueffer:
I'll be going.

I'll have some AR mags if anyone is interested. I'm to pick them up tonight. They are the LEO marked ones.

How about we try to meet up? I'm tired of going and expecting to see people and figuring they may think I'm a freak if I ask "Hey are you from Ar15.com?" and they say, "Nope, I'm from Cornelia", so maybe we can meet at the food counter at a certain time or something. Or all draw swaztikas on our heads so as we're easily recognized

Bill,
I'll be working a table in the back room upstairs. That's all they had left by the time I reserved a table. Come see me, Dan.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:25:36 AM EST
I wondered if they told you your table location in advance. I'll certainly stop by.

Is Bill Rube coming with you? I recall from AW that you guys had gone in on some surplus stuff.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:16:30 PM EST
yeah he'll be there...as well as another X member...he who must remain nameless...the name which must not be spoken...etc. etc.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:21:56 PM EST
Well, it looks like its going to be a no-go for me this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:40:54 PM EST
Whelp, my plans changed again so I get to go...woohoo!! Have we gotten a roll call and or meeting time/place consensus?

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:32:34 PM EST
I'm going to pick up some ammo. Sat. a.m.?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:47:08 PM EST

so maybe we can meet at the food counter at a certain time or something. Or all draw swazti
s on our heads so as we're easily recognized

I'll be up there. Gotta drop off the wife and kids at the airport.

It looks that I will up in the Maryetta area around 9ish.

I'll bring a crayon for the head logo if needed.

buzz.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:30:05 AM EST
Saw a PRE-BAN Colt for $1400. Used Leupold VX-I for $205. I swear I saw most of the same guns I saw a year ago. Hi cap mags for pistols were non-existent.

Bought some 68gr boat tail hp 223 and some 9mm, and a sling.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:33:11 AM EST
I saw JohnGA and Treelander there. John pointed out a guy that had a LOT of Glock hi caps. The guy had a tupperware container full of them. I saw a few nice things there, but the 7.62x39 was $100/1000. All I bought was some Reloder15 powder and some bulk Nosler 69gr OTM's.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:41:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 12:42:55 PM EST by Buzzstrike]
What time were you there. I was there from 9 to about noon. I had on my GA ARFCOM hat, and yes Delta showed up too. Grabed some Enfield chargers and the sweet smelling bore cleaner for corrosive ammo. Got some Wolf 45.

I can not believe that there was no 303 milsurp, and M2 ball was only to be had at two tables.

NATC. Was better. IMHO.

Sorry to miss you guys. I ran into some one at the table at the bottom of the stairs that had the Wolf ammo on the floor and the pistols that were all tied up in a ball on the table near the front of the building (entrance) sorry, I cant remember your name. (Must have been the bore cleaner )

Buzz.

Had fun.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:59:15 PM EST
I was looking for guys but realized there's slim chance when you're looking at the stuff on the talbes and not at the people passing you. Next time guys want to meet, we should meet somewhere elase and head over together.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:07:11 PM EST
picked up a case of corrosive bore cleaner, 14 Ischmach, sorry thought they were tula at the show still russian steel though, Mosin stripper clips, and a mauser rear sight. There was a guy in the back right corner (lower level) selling 6 NIW 30 round mags with Molle pouch for 70 bucks a pop. There was still a guy selling 20 round AR "pre-ban" mags for 40 bucks a piece, and it looked to be new strippers all over the place for .10 a pop.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:31:26 PM EST
I liked the Gwinnette show better. All i brought back from this one was some .223 and 9mm from Georgia Arms. I saw a pile of 30 rounders for $10 each, but they were rather beat up.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:09:34 PM EST

I was looking for guys but realized there's slim chance when you're looking at the stuff on the talbes and not at the people passing you. Next time guys want to meet, we should meet somewhere elase and head over together.

I had the crayon in the car. I was ready for your other "identifying" marks. (read Chuck Manson)

Buzz.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:06:12 PM EST
Sounds like I didnt miss any extremly good deals. Any $5000 ARs this time?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:52:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By Buzzstrike:

I had the crayon in the car. I was ready for your other "identifying" marks. (read Chuck Manson)

Buzz.

I had my mark on, but used an IR crayon, so only the guy with the NV goggles could see it. He looked at me kinda funny, but he looked kinda funny wearing the goggles too.

I saw something sort of strange there- lots of elderly people. There was an old lady walking around looking at guns - she had to be in her 70's, and many old gents in the 70-80's.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:15:22 PM EST
Glock "Standard capacity" magazines direct from the Glock armorers at the GSSF match all weekend at SRGC. $20 each no tax.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:14:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mayo:
Glock "Standard capacity" magazines direct from the Glock armorers at the GSSF match all weekend at SRGC. $20 each no tax.

Puhlease tell me that wasn't this weekend! If it was, why didn't you post about it? I want to go to one, but I always find out too late...crap.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:41:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

Puhlease tell me that wasn't this weekend! If it was, why didn't you post about it? I want to go to one, but I always find out too late...crap.

ByteTheBullet (-:

Gee...you could always go to their website for a schedule.

Schedule
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:08:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bradd_D:

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

ByteTheBullet (-:

Gee...you could always go to their website for a schedule.

Schedule

So you are saying I missed it, right? See?!? I always find out too late. Crap, crap!!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Top Top