Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2005 6:58:14 PM EDT
Is the March 19-20 Cashman Field gunshow any good?  I'll be coming in from the Bullhead area regardless, but just wanted to know what to expect.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
So is RK better than the other promoter?
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Wolfpack,
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wolfpack,
Thanks for the info.

...but don't blame me if it sucks!

So far the RK's have been good, you got to go to Phoenix to see a better show.

how far is phoenix from LV?

might have to check it out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, i hope the RK is good for ammo. Crossroadsthis past month was a let down for me when compared to its first showing at the Trop.
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Looking for Q3131A or good quality M193, actually. I saw a fair amount of PD ammo at Crossroads, i hope that's not all that's out there these days.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:28:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Worse comes to worse, Botach had decent ammo prices on M193.  IIRC it was $180 or so for 1200 rounds shipped.  It's Israeli IMI stuff, looked good.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Botach has a confusing site.  The only 223 ammunition I could find is the M855.

http://store.botachtactical.com/imim855.html

Can you point me in the right direction?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:05:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Probably easiest to give them a call.  That's what I did when I last ordered from them back in May or so last year.  You'll need to print out and fax a form with a DL copy to show you are old enough to purchase ammo.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Botach has a confusing site.  The only 223 ammunition I could find is the M855.

http://store.botachtactical.com/imim855.html

Can you point me in the right direction?

You might want to check the feedback forum on this guys (it ain't pretty).
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:11:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

i've posted on other boards the successful way of dealing with Botach, as they are tricky. But i've done probably 15 dealings with them, with only ONE being a problem; i was sent  holster for a commander sized gun, when i asked for a full sized, and they swapped it out with no problem.

CALL in and get the name and extension of the person you are talking to. Email and web ordering with these guys does NOT reflect their true in-stock status.
INQUIRE as to the availability of the product you want while you have the person on the phone.
If in stock, ORDER your goodies.
REQUEST email confirmation (which has the tracking numbers of your shipment).
PROBLEMS? call and ask for your person in step 1.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i've posted on other boards the successful way of dealing with Botach, as they are tricky. But i've done probably 15 dealings with them, with only ONE being a problem; i was sent  holster for a commander sized gun, when i asked for a full sized, and they swapped it out with no problem.

CALL in and get the name and extension of the person you are talking to. Email and web ordering with these guys does NOT reflect their true in-stock status.
INQUIRE as to the availability of the product you want while you have the person on the phone.
If in stock, ORDER your goodies.
REQUEST email confirmation (which has the tracking numbers of your shipment).
PROBLEMS? call and ask for your person in step 1.

+1

I've had a lot of dealings with Botach as well. As long as you get a verbal committment and stay on your order you will be fine.

There have been times for whatever reason that they couldn't completely fill my order and they filled it as best they can. Often times they have sent me some cool stuff at no charge to apologize for the inconvenience.

Be Safe.

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top