Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 8:55:59 AM EDT
I'm going to be visiting my family over the Thanksgiving holiday, and I want to go handgun shopping with my brother and father while I'm out there. I've only been out there a few times, and I've noticed a few gun stores here and there but I have no idea what stores are worth my while to go to.  

The only three stores that come to my mind are the Parker Gun Store (as it's close to them), Dave's Guns in Aurora and Rob's Guns a little further up in Aurora...It seems that Daves Guns will have the best selection, but what would you all suggest for a good set of price/selection?

Stores elsewhere in Denver are good as well, as sometimes you have to go where the selection is, but mainly some good experiences would help me decide where to take them to look.  FWIW I'm mainly looking at a USP compact or something a little cheaper like an XD.

Thanks for any input!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Parker Guns is OK, the owner is a really good guy but the selection is a little slim.  Daves Guns is probably the way to go.  Stay away from Rocky Mountain Guns on the SE corner of Parker RD and Main, the owner is a dick and over priced.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like I'll hit Parker Guns then head up Parker Rd to get to Dave's if I don't find enough good stuff there.

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top