Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2010 3:56:38 PM EDT
March 13 @ 2:00pm @  www.theimpactzonerange.com

www.prestontactical.com
Gun Shot Wound Trauma Kit Demo
Cost $50  includes Preston Tactical Self Aid / Buddy Aid Medical Kit, presentation and hands on application of kit
Kit contains:
The Preston Tactical Self Aid / Buddy Aid Medical Kit. This kit will provide you with a basic Self Aid/Buddy Aid, kit to deal with hemorrhage control issues. You can use this kit "as is" or add other products to fit your needs. This kit is a great foundation for your trauma kit without breaking the bank. If you are a professional tactical medic or a novice you will be able use this kit.
 (1) SOF Tourniquet,
(2) H&H Primed Gauze,
(2) Co-Flex LF2 3"x5 yds,
(4) Black Nitrile Gloves.

Recommended additions: Quik Clot Combat Gauze, Nasal Airway Tube, Chest Decompression Needle.

To reserve a slot contact or e-mail Phil @ [email protected] subject (self aid)

Link Posted: 2/24/2010 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there
Link Posted: 2/24/2010 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
What skill level prerequisites are required?
I had training years ago in the Marines but have had little since, however I am very interested in learning more....
Thanks,
Jim
Link Posted: 2/25/2010 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
bump for response
Jim
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 3:31:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I will be there

good people
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#5]
NO prior level of training needed

Please do e-mail me so I know how many kits to have on hand  [email protected]

James will have a slide show and a friend who is former sf medic helping with the practical hands on

Phil
www.theimpactzonerange.com
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#6]
also a bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top