Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2019 11:42:40 AM EDT
OK, Mates--time to give up your knives--ALL of them!

"No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law," London's Mayor Sadiq Khan tweeted on April 8.
View Quote

...what did Vlad Lenin call these types of people? "Useful idiots"....and note "that look" in these folks eyes--Zombified beyond any hope of restoration.

Gun Ban Not Working--Knife Ban in the Works in the UK

Next up on the "Menu" of Total Disarmament: "turn in your bats, Boys! Only Cowards own bats!"

Bloody Hell! What do I use to carve up my sumptuous grilled steak from the barbie? a spoon?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#1]
My feeble old "headlamps" just caught sight of the Essex Police Knife Drop Box's Logo:

(((SHUDDER!)))

THREE
HUGE
KNIVES!

what the blazes? Hey! If the Epping Forest Keepers and Constables in Essex can have a machetes or bolo knives, why can't I?

You know, to "trim the rubbish about the place."
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Insted of banning them, they should have real long term sentences if you carry or stabb someone.
Had 2 friends stabbed, one died, one is paralysed. The sentences are too soft they hand out.
Atb
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 6:59:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bradleyswine] [#3]
I think there should be a wood chipper punishment for stabbers.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#4]
BeNotAfraid, I take it you think that guns and knives are banned in the UK, that's simply not true. I've got loads of each, thanks.

As for - "Useful idiots"....and note "that look" in these folks eyes--Zombified beyond any hope of restoration'', you simply don't know what you're talking about!

These people probably do all share a similar look in their eyes, for good reason, it's called grief!

These 'Useful idiots and zombies', as you call them, have all lost loved ones to knife crime and other such murders in the last couple of decades. The black guy is Richard Taylor, whose 10 year old son Damilola was murdered in 2000 and the guy on the right is someone I actually know called Barry Mizen, whose son Jimmy was stabbed to death in 2008. Another lad, Rob Knox, was stabbed to death half a mile from my house in 2008.

These grieving people are all trying to limit the numbers of stabbings in the UK, especially in large cities such as London, where knife crime is out of control.  

These people are simply trying to get kids to hand in any knives they may be carrying, in the hope of stopping more bloodshed - they are not expecting everyone to hand in the knives they eat their dinner with!

I hope that you never become a 'Useful idiot' or 'zombie', as a result of losing a child in a horrific murder...
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 7:21:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for your reply.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:01:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikonov] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mmamonster:
Insted of banning them, they should have real long term sentences if you carry or stabb someone.
Had 2 friends stabbed, one died, one is paralysed. The sentences are too soft they hand out.
Atb
View Quote

I whole heartedly agree. The punishment should be hefty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top