Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/25/2005 11:19:05 AM EDT
Welp, my job transfer went through, I now just gotta find a place by the end of sept, wish me luck.
Looking in gilbert, work is in chandler.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, sorry, Arizona's full...

j/k, welcome aboard.  You looking to Rent, or to buy?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Jacked another from Kalifornistan... most excellent.

Welcome to the free world.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I am open to both, but right now im looking at renting(townhome, condo, house) Or if i can get a killer 100% financing deal..

this will be my first time ever doing this so I'm still in the learning process.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am open to both, but right now im looking at renting(townhome, condo, house) Or if i can get a killer 100% financing deal..

this will be my first time ever doing this so I'm still in the learning process.

If your looking for a loan contact  Jorge Avila at  [email protected]
He is great to work with.  He can also put you in contact with a good realtor.
His dad is Ed Avila the owner of this site.

Rich V
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus shit, is everybody going to move here isn't it hard enough to find a place to shoot without every asshat out there moving in stay home
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought everyone from CA was already here.Shit in traffic i get cut off,tail gated then stuck behind someone doing 45 in a 65 and most have CA plates.Go figure.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn,
Thats weird.I see alot of AZ,Texas,Alabama and Florida plates out here in new track homes and apts.ALOT of outta staters are moving out here in droves.I wonder why???
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey guys freeride is one of the good guys. He is very involved in the shooting sports and is one hell of a camp cook. you would be very lucky to have him attend one of your camp outs. Wecome to AZ Dave. look me up in Prescott when you get here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Damn,
Thats weird.I see alot of AZ,Texas,Alabama and Florida plates out here in new track homes and apts.ALOT of outta staters are moving out here in droves.I wonder why???

My guess is that those people are Cali natives that cant handle all the freedom so they go running back.  

As far as driving, I drive outside of town a lot, places where you are supposed to keep right except to pass.  It seems 90% of the people who don’t get it have California plates, and whenever they have non California tags I just assume they came from there

Oh and welcome Freeride you will love it here
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#10]
see sigline
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Jesus shit, is everybody going to move here isn't it hard enough to find a place to shoot without every asshat out there moving in stay home

... freeride21a is one of the good guys, we welcome his type
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, he's not gettin' a free ride in AZ though!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#14]
STAY THE FUCK OUT WE ARE FUCKING FULL
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

xxxx
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Opps...I had too much booze

But

I have this to say

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Welcome.  You missed one hell of a shoot last weekend.  Put on by [email protected].

We had a 90mm cannon, a golf ball cannon, and other stuff.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh yeah I forgot...welcome :)
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:42:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Welcome.  You missed one hell of a shoot last weekend.  Put on by [email protected].

We had a 90mm cannon, a golf ball cannon, and other stuff.

yeah, i saw the pictures... I did have the chance to go to the northern AZ mg shoot back in 03, had a blast there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#21]
So, let me see if I understand what you are saying by “Arizona is full STFO”

Does that include the hundreds of thousands of illegals coming over the border into Az every year?
Does that include the hordes of wealthy California liberals descending on Az?
By STFO does this mean you will now elect a governor that has traditional conservative Az values? How about your senator?
By STFO does that mean that you will stop all those homes and condos going up all over Az?
Are all those illegals and Cali liberals helping you out on the RKBA??
It would seam to me you have failed in your desire to keep Az as it once was and you need the help of all the solid conservative RKBA types you can muster.

Funny, I always thought that cowboys had enough common sense to know when they are in trouble and show hospitality to those that would help but sadly I see that too has slipped into Az history as well?

So from this NJ guy who will be looking for a home in Prescott next week all I can say is if you can’t recognize and welcome a friend then please go have a big helping of STFU!
I’ve seen first hand what liberal trash can do to a state. Once they out number you at the polls it won’t matter a rats ass what you think is right or fair it will be you looking for a new free state, but sadly by then there may not be any left.

Rich V
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:56:13 AM EDT
[#22]
WELCOME!

Mike
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Does that include the hundreds of thousands of illegals coming over the border into Az every year?
By STFO does this mean you will now elect a governor that has traditional conservative Az values? How about your senator?
By STFO does that mean that you will stop all those homes and condos going up all over Az?
It would seam to me you have failed in your desire to keep Az as it once was and you need the help of all the solid conservative RKBA types you can muster.

Funny, I always thought that cowboys had enough common sense to know when they are in trouble and show hospitality to those that would help but sadly I see that too has slipped into Az history as well?

So from this NJ guy who will be looking for a home in Prescott next week all I can say is if you can’t recognize and welcome a friend then please go have a big helping of STFU!
I’ve seen first hand what liberal trash can do to a state. Once they out number you at the polls it won’t matter a rats ass what you think is right or fair it will be you looking for a new free state, but sadly by then there may not be any left.

Rich V

Try not to take them personaly.  They are just worried that a real man will come into town and take the women from them.

You are correct we need all the help be can get to keep our rights in tact.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Welcome!  We need more of the good guys to get rid of this sensible-shoed governor and get a conservative senator.

Gilber real estate has been nuts for a couple years now.  My neighbors have been selling their houses in under an hour of listing, it's a little crazy.  I'm thinking in the past couple of months it's cooled off by a very small amount.  It can be a bit of work to find a house you want/like, but doable.  Though if you look a few miles toward the South and East, it's a little easier.  Also the Northeast part of Mesa has some expansion right now too...which incidentally has conflicted with a couple of good shooting spots up there.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:Guess what.. I'm moving to AZ!

Bring me LOTS of  Tri-Tip and Linguisa!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Rich V

Oh, are you going to come to AZ and fix everything? I bet not. I bet your some asshole that has earned enough money to retire, but it is too fucking expensive in new jersey. So, off to AZ.

Have we tried to stop wetbacks, you bet. I'll look forward to meeting you at the next minuteman effort.

About our carpet bagging govenor, that came from you neighbor state of new york. I for one did not vote for or support the dyke. I'll look forward to meeting you at one of the conservative party efforts.

Regarding our war hero senator that does gun control commercials in oregon and is a two faced liar, well, I'd still take him instead of lautenberg(sp?) that you got in NJ. What did you do to keep lautenberg from being elected?

As for the wetbacks and calis, well they both are destroying our economy from different directions. Wetbacks fuck up the neighborhoods, abuse our hospitals, generate crime that costs all us AZ'ers. Kalifornians increase the cost of housing due to their higher level of economic costs, and they seem to drive in the left hand lane of a highway but are not passing cars. And, fuck-wits like you come from states that have astronomical property rates compared to AZ. So, when you get here, you really don't give a shit about a raise in property taxes because it is still cheap compared to your old state.

As for RKBA, one always welcomes a brother-in-arms. But from you, maybe, it is just how you phrased what you wanted to express. I imagine you stand real close to people and talk loud too. (How's that for being sterotyped?) And lastly to you asshat, 'What exit are you from?'  

As to FreeRide, welcome. Everyone give the stay the fuck out because we love the place and don't want the pool contaminated like it is in jersey.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rich V

Oh, are you going to come to AZ and fix everything? I bet not. I bet your some asshole that has earned enough money to retire, but it is too fucking expensive in new jersey. So, off to AZ.

Have we tried to stop wetbacks, you bet. I'll look forward to meeting you at the next minuteman effort.

About our carpet bagging govenor, that came from you neighbor state of new york. I for one did not vote for or support the dyke. I'll look forward to meeting you at one of the conservative party efforts.

Regarding our war hero senator that does gun control commercials in oregon and is a two faced liar, well, I'd still take him instead of lautenberg(sp?) that you got in NJ. What did you do to keep lautenberg from being elected?

As for the wetbacks and calis, well they both are destroying our economy from different directions. Wetbacks fuck up the neighborhoods, abuse our hospitals, generate crime that costs all us AZ'ers. Kalifornians increase the cost of housing due to their higher level of economic costs, and they seem to drive in the left hand lane of a highway but are not passing cars. And, fuck-wits like you come from states that have astronomical property rates compared to AZ. So, when you get here, you really don't give a shit about a raise in property taxes because it is still cheap compared to your old state.

As for RKBA, one always welcomes a brother-in-arms. But from you, maybe, it is just how you phrased what you wanted to express. I imagine you stand real close to people and talk loud too. (How's that for being sterotyped?) And lastly to you asshat, 'What exit are you from?'  

As to FreeRide, welcome. Everyone give the stay the fuck out because we love the place and don't want the pool contaminated like it is in jersey.

It's always good to know who are your freinds in advance, saves time later.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#30]
In before another well earned lock
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Having known him since he was a real young buck, I mean really really young.  I can assure you that AZ is gaining a valued member.  Obviously worth more than some of the under 200 posters here.  

Seeing the BS he was greeted with I recommend that he not bring his favorite avatar along with him

Speaking of tri-tip while I was up in Hollister last week on vacation the Albertsons had "regular" grade tri-tip @ $2.67/lb and Black Angus TT at $3.67 a pound.  Damn and I had no place to buy, freeze and store a passle.  There might not be any left for him to bring.  BTW I heard they grow cows in that state, get yer own dame tri-tip we're keeping ours.  (We were up camping and wandering in the central coast area and everywhere you turned they had tri-tip bbq sandwiches or meals.  uummmmm good stuff Maynard)
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#35]
I love my rather massive and highly disfunctional arfcom family.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Strange. I'm on the road at least an hour and a half a day, and I see more than a handful of people driving like idiots. Pretty much all of them have AZ plates. I drive to CA every couple months (I've been there 3 times in the last 2 months) and I feel a lot safer in regular Los Angeles traffic than regular Phoenix traffic.

If im not mistaken you live in the far east valley.Try living out in the far west valley where you can actually carpool with half a dozen other people to work in CA.Every morning at 4AM they are gasing up at Miller Rd. to head out, like clock work.

I really dont have a problem with people from other states moving here.The ones that get me are the people who screw up their own state then move here and try and invoke their way of living on me or cant drive worth a crap.Welcome to AZ freeride hope you enjoy the freedom while your here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#37]
I just got back from a business trip in Rochester.  Very green and pleasant with a lot of water.  75 degrees with light breeze.

I couldn't wait to get back to my 105 desert, fuck that green shit.

The New England crap ain't for me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Welcome! You might as well give up on Gilbert for anything affordable, unless you move out damn near Queen Creek. Never mind the asshats, and welcome to the free states!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I just got back from a business trip in Rochester.  Very green and pleasant with a lot of water.  75 degrees with light breeze.

I couldn't wait to get back to my 105 desert, fuck that green shit.

The New England crap ain't for me.

+1,000,000,000,000.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:35:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Well, get your self over here then!
Quit screwing around in that liberal quagmire of a state and join the free world.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Well, get your self over here then!
Quit screwing around in that liberal quagmire of a state and join the free world.

Sad but true.

Born here and all of my family is here as well. Both my wife and I are chemists working in the pharmaceutical industry. There are only three areas of the US that we can ply our trade, NJ, MA and CA - pick your quagmire
We fly in next Saturday and will spend the week in the Prescott area looking for a home.
Anyone in the Prescott area that wants to put back some beer together send me an IM, first round is on me.

Rich V
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Rich V

Prescott is AWESOME ... I dont know if you ever been there or not but I like that in the center of town it has the courthouse (Like "Back To The Future") a small town atmosphere and the people are REALLY nice there. We went around Thanksgiving of last year and loved it.

We are still wavering on whether we will move there or not.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Damn Freeride... we are gonna miss you at the BC shoots. You are allright in my book. Good luck to you brother. At least come out on the 17th for a last hoorah will ya?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rich V

I am going to leave your comments intact,so later you don't BS me with the customary  "I didn't break the rules"

WTF is wrong with some of you that any conversation turns into a f'ing insult brawl?

Here we go,trying to hold a reasonable conversation and you have to fuck it up with name calling and racial BS!

Tell me later how it was perfectly innocent to call a member here an "asshole" or someone a "wetback"

You are AZf'inglocked

HOLY SHIT!!! Ed I have never seen you this pissed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:11:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOLY SHIT!!! Ed I have never seen you this pissed.

Believe me,it was a lot worse before I cleaned it up!

I imagine it was similar to how embarrased I was when I read that guy's post.  Believe me, he does not represent the majority, only the few insecure and immature minority who were probably never born here, but moved here themselves; and now jump on a band wagon.

I am a true AZ native...  Born at William AFB in Chandler and been here all 34 years of my life sans my years in the Army.  Yeah, I like my private little places to shoot, but I say the more that want to share my love of the sport and support this state and this nation are more than welcome here.  Bring in 1 pro gun person, it's one less place for some liberal, anti-gun asshat to occupy.

I don't like illegals, but I like Mexican people here legally.  I don't like crowding, but if I am here I am part of the problem, too:  AZ didn't become a territory and then a state when I took over.  I don't like my desert shooting spots closed, but I love sharing those few spots left with friends who talk, act responsibly, and welcome the sharing of our firearms to throw a few rounds down range with each other's guns.

Personally, I welcome anyone who shares those values and wants to become a valued member of this fine state we have the privelage to reside in (like it's up to me).  Tell you what, bro, when you get here come see me.  We'll talk politicks, I'll buy you a beer, and we'll shoot each other's guns.   Then we'll BBQ steaks, drink more beer while cleaning guns, and I'll say thanks for taking a spot no liberal  can occupy.  

Thanks for locking that one poster, Ed.  That is one banned member I am very happy to see gone.  He doesn't have the manners God gave the average ant.  In the military, we had a special way of handling the little bus members like that who think in such small and shallow terms they made us all look bad.  I guess you gave him the electronic equivelant.

Good on ya.

Welcome to AZ, bro.  And I mean that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:15:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
You are AZf'inglocked

Did we just get a new word added to the arfcom vocabulary?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Is that AZFing locked or AZFin glocked? (with a kaboom inside?)
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:20:37 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I am a true AZ native...  Born at William AFB in Chandler and been here all 34 years of my life sans my years in the Army.  Yeah, I like my private little places to shoot, but I say the more that want to share my love of the sport and support this state and this nation are more than welcome here.  Bring in 1 pro gun person, it's one less place for some liberal, anti-gun asshat to occupy.

I don't like illegals, but I like Mexican people here legally.  I don't like crowding, but if I am here I am part of the problem, too:  AZ didn't become a territory and then a state when I took over.  I don't like my desert shooting spots closed, but I love sharing those few spots left with friends who talk, act responsibly, and welcome the sharing of our firearms to throw a few rounds down range with each other's guns.

Personally, I welcome anyone who shares those values and wants to become a valued member of this fine state we have the privelage to reside in (like it's up to me).  Tell you what, bro, when you get here come see me.  We'll talk politicks, I'll buy you a beer, and we'll shoot each other's guns.   Then we'll BBQ steaks, drink more beer while cleaning guns, and I'll say thanks for taking a spot no liberal  can occupy.

Also well said.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top