Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 8:12:45 PM EDT
Not sure how many check other threads on a regular basis so thought I might throw this up to help keep our state better armed than the others....

Aim Surplus has this in stock now for 27 Feb ship date

Item#A223G
Quality .223 manufactured in Guatemala by Industria Militare De Guatemala in the 1980-90’s. This ammo has always been considered as some of the finest, best shooting 55grn .223. Features Brass Case, Boxer Primer, and Non-Corrosive. Packaged for long term storage; 30rds per box, 360rds per Military PVC Battlepack, and 4-Battlepacks (1,440rds) per wooden crate.  

360rd Battlepack:   $64.95

1,440rd case:   $246.60

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/copy_of__223.html

BTW shipping to the LV area for one case of this and one case of SA .308 is $65.00 UPS

John P...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
How many rounds in the crate of .308? That stuff has to be probably weight close to twice the amount of the .223.

I am waiting on a response from Aim about shipping. If the shipping is too much, I will just purchase WWB from Wal-Mart.

I know

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]
980 rounds in a case of the SA .308.  Also you don't need to call them, just put a case of the ammo in your shopping cart  on the site, fill out the first sheet it asks you for and it will calculate shipping prior to asking for payment options...

John P..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top