Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 3:44:38 PM EDT
Anyone know anything about who the Guard is activating for hurricane help, as far as units? Keep hearing news about  OK guard getting activated, blah, blah, but nothing about which ones.  Just wondering since I ETSed about four months ago and curious to see if I dodged any bullets with that decision.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#1]
don't know which one my coworkers in, but he got activated last wensday to go to LA., but hasn't left as of saturday.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Just left downtown OKC and past the 23rd St Armory. Lots of cars in the parking lot and I don't think they were doing MDs. The unit at Kingfisher is an MP unit and I would bet they got called up!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#3]
My nephew from the Stillwater unit left last week
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I ETSed about four months ago and curious to see if I dodged any bullets with that decision.

You have done well, The OK Natl Guard has very little to nothing  to be proud of right now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top