Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 12:21:53 PM EDT
This might of been asked b4 but I want to know why we don’t have one!

I understand that there is strict legal issues but surly there are many people here that have the knowledge and experience to facilitate such a thread? The yanks have one in their main equipment exchange and after looking at the costs of midwayuk and other UK companies surly we could all get together and organise something? After all there are certain items that all of us crave to buy without the feeling of being robbed!

I certainly am not in the position to start or run such a thing but I bet someone  on the UK section must be?

Let me know your thought on this issue and please enlighten me if I am being ignorant!

All the best

Milo

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Like this?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:48:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I understand that there is strict legal issues but surly there are many people here that have the knowledge and experience to facilitate such a thread? The yanks have one in their main equipment exchange and after looking at the costs of midwayuk and other UK companies surly we could all get together and organise something? After all there are certain items that all of us crave to buy without the feeling of being robbed!

I certainly am not in the position to start or run such a thing but I bet someone  on the UK section must be?

Let me know your thought on this issue and please enlighten me if I am being ignorant!

All the best

Milo

The problem is, that exporting gun parts is a) expensive and b) End-User Certificates from the States generally don't allow for transfer between individuals.

On the other hand, uncontrolled items like Dillon 550s...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All the best

Milo

The problem is, that exporting gun parts is a) expensive and b) End-User Certificates from the States generally don't allow for transfer between individuals.

On the other hand, uncontrolled items like Dillon 550s...

Yup....Dillon stuff......I know I'd be interested,

If we can get a shipment together surely there will be discount involved and shipping could be split between purchasers.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:06:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh no don't do that......

......my 650 is already on its' way...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Nice...been looking at one of them for some time now....Ho much has it set you back with postage if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice...been looking at one of them for some time now....Ho much has it set you back with postage if you don't mind me asking?

IM on its way..
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:46:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice...been looking at one of them for some time now...

I'm looking at mine right now

Now I'll let you in on a little secret. What I do when ordering stuff from America is............
..........keep my gob shut
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top