Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 12/13/2005 6:15:23 AM EDT


Group Seeks Same-Sex Marriage in Iowa

(CNSNews.com) - A homosexual advocacy group said it will file a lawsuit Tuesday in Iowa, "seeking the right to marry for same-sex couples." Details will be announced at press conference in Des Moines and Cedar Rapids, where some of the plaintiffs will speak, Lambda Legal said in a press release.



It's already illegal here. What do they think they're going to accomplish?

Shok
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:31:58 PM EDT
Looks as though they have more money than brains.

Cazador2
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:09:06 PM EDT
That is their only option, sue the state and get an "unconstitutional" ruling and the law goes away. Hope they run out of money!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:20:23 AM EDT
anybody remember the story of a little place called Rome? when their society became so liberal they eventually were completely decimated by their neighboring lands and societies?

i wonder where our future lies, when a group occupying less than 1% of the total group dictate policy routinely for the remaining 99%... i'm no fan of "the mass's must be correct" but come on...

scary.

disappointing.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:33:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By septic-tank13:
anybody remember the story of a little place called Rome? when their society became so liberal they eventually were completely decimated by their neighboring lands and societies?

i wonder where our future lies, when a group occupying less than 1% of the total group dictate policy routinely for the remaining 99%... i'm no fan of "the mass's must be correct" but come on...

scary.

disappointing.

hr


Amen Brother!!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:05:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/24/2005 8:09:25 PM EDT by binford]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:07:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/25/2005 12:37:00 PM EDT by binford]
Interesting, I had the same thought, to do with the fall of Rome.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top