Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 1:05:05 PM EDT
First Choice Jewelry & Pawn is now a class 3 dealer
Steve is stocking AAC silencers.
I just put money down on a M4-2000
He has a lawyer set up you can use for a NFA trust.

Roy Baker  at www.georgianfatrust.com
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a buddy that has been bragging about how awesome the guys at that place are for almost 2 years. I guess it is time to check them out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
If I can get out of my office before 2030, I'll have to check them out some time.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is this place at?

Roy is good people.  I helped plant the seed for him to start doing the NFA trusts.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Finally no more going to Atlanta for my class 3, now if someone would just stock reloading supplies
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Where is this place at?

They are on park ave. near Forest st. in Valdosta.
I have been dealing with them since the late 90's  watched them grow from your average pawn shop into more of a gun shop.
they are a no frills pawn shop. they don't stock gear and offer a small amount of gun accessories. they do have a large selection on weapons and do transfers.
I don't buy too many guns from them but do have a lot of transfers go there and they have been great to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finally no more going to Atlanta for my class 3, now if someone would just stock reloading supplies

Have you tried Moultrie Shooters Supply?  It's just off Hwy 319 just north of the 319 bypass.  They stock more reloading stuff than anyone else around that I've seen.  Denver and Lindsey are also Class 3 dealers.  They sell Surefire, AAC, and Liberty suppressors.

Jerry's Sport Shop in Ambrose (tiny town of Hwy 32 between Ocilla & Douglas) also carries reloading stuff.  It's mostly powder, primers, and shells though.  I don't think he stock much if any equipment like the Moultrie guys do.  They have the best selection and prices on guns around though.  They move a hell of a lot of volume to be a small shop out in the boonies.

Google them and call to see if they have what you want.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
You learn something new everyday, Thanks for the info I'll check them out.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you tried Moultrie Shooters Supply?  It's just off Hwy 319 just north of the 319 bypass.  They stock more reloading stuff than anyone else around that I've seen.  Denver and Lindsey are also Class 3 dealers.  They sell Surefire, AAC, and Liberty suppressors.

Jerry's Sport Shop in Ambrose (tiny town of Hwy 32 between Ocilla & Douglas) also carries reloading stuff.  It's mostly powder, primers, and shells though.  I don't think he stock much if any equipment like the Moultrie guys do.  They have the best selection and prices on guns around though.  They move a hell of a lot of volume to be a small shop out in the boonies.

Google them and call to see if they have what you want.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Well this helps me a lot as well because I will be in Douglas for a project and was going to ask for some gunshop recomendations to kill the long days
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top