Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 3:38:04 PM EDT
Last Saturday I had the pleasure of dealing with Larry G36 for several of the Colt LE 6920's. Larry and I had solid communication through e-mails and phone calls, and he kept his word on everything we had previously agreed upon.

I met Larry a couple of years ago at the home of a mutual friend. I knew he was a dealer and involved with several of the area shoots, but that was about it. But it wasn't until after I dealt with him on a business level that I saw the real integrity of the man.

Anyone who is thinking about dealing with Larry can be rest assured that you will get a square deal at a fair price.

Thanks again Larry and Pam.

Joe Nizzari
Training Director
Line of Fire, LLC
Las Vegas, Nevada

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
THANKS JOE,

LARRYG36 and Pammyg36
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]
No problem at all Larry.

Thanks again for the smooth transactions and good deals.....

More business to come.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I for one am looking forward to getting something cool from Larry in the near future. I want an MP5, or something equally rascally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top