Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 5:10:14 PM EDT
Sorry I missed the girlfriend shoot,

Wanted to see Grabby's new rifle. Took a run with a couple'a spiders. Even got the top down, it was so beautiful out. Snow capped peaks, the rivers were rushing along, it's just one of those killer days. Saw a blue bird with a peaked crown, at the picnic grounds, what the heck was it? Deer were thick at the state park on Whidbey. Stopped at a farmer's market on the way back, I'm never getting that crappy produce at the grocery store again!

Had a WRX wanna play otw home. I took my foot off as we entered Mukilteo Speedway. The poor bastard kept partying over the hill towards the airport. As I came over he was pulled over next to about 100 motorcycle cops, heheh. Musta been a cop convention or the President was flying in.

Hope everyone else got some good use outta this spring weather!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to Church with my Best Friend, Prospector.
Went to MOM's with the Family for a nice Easter dinner.
Good day!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep its been a good day.....we watched TV all day and played on the interwed on the commercials...... more>
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:26:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I spent part of the day finishing the interior wall insulation on my house and cleaning the joint up. Tore the M4gery apart to put on a new GG&G forarm rail and realized I need a new barrel nut along with a stock and pistol buffer.

Cousin came over and spent some time BS'n with him and his fiance. All in all a nice day.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to see tweak this morning. Came home to my 3 kids and 4 of their friends and most of our dinner prepared. Hid some eggs for my oldest boy's step son. Ate entirely to much. Cleaned up mess. Relaxing now. It was a good day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top