Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/16/2006 4:10:14 PM EST
Sorry I missed the girlfriend shoot,

Wanted to see Grabby's new rifle. Took a run with a couple'a spiders. Even got the top down, it was so beautiful out. Snow capped peaks, the rivers were rushing along, it's just one of those killer days. Saw a blue bird with a peaked crown, at the picnic grounds, what the heck was it? Deer were thick at the state park on Whidbey. Stopped at a farmer's market on the way back, I'm never getting that crappy produce at the grocery store again!

Had a WRX wanna play otw home. I took my foot off as we entered Mukilteo Speedway. The poor bastard kept partying over the hill towards the airport. As I came over he was pulled over next to about 100 motorcycle cops, heheh. Musta been a cop convention or the President was flying in.

Hope everyone else got some good use outta this spring weather!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:18:22 PM EST
Went to Church with my Best Friend, Prospector.
Went to MOM's with the Family for a nice Easter dinner.
Good day!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:25:53 PM EST
Yep its been a good day.....we watched TV all day and played on the interwed on the commercials...... more>
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:26:53 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:30:52 PM EST
I spent part of the day finishing the interior wall insulation on my house and cleaning the joint up. Tore the M4gery apart to put on a new GG&G forarm rail and realized I need a new barrel nut along with a stock and pistol buffer.

Cousin came over and spent some time BS'n with him and his fiance. All in all a nice day.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:55:56 PM EST
I went to see tweak this morning. Came home to my 3 kids and 4 of their friends and most of our dinner prepared. Hid some eggs for my oldest boy's step son. Ate entirely to much. Cleaned up mess. Relaxing now. It was a good day.
Top Top