Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/27/2005 7:47:28 AM EDT
Especially when they send a gift to your kid like this:

Wha S'up, Playaz?! Check out who's in the hizzy!! This FROG has got the clothes, the moves, and the style to buss a move on ya! Press the button, and watch 'em dance to the funky beat.

It' sings and rapps "Go shorty, it's yer birfday..."

The awesome thing is that when the package came it said "From: aunt Marge" . My mom called me in advance to tell me that she "had nothing to do with the gift coming in the mail, that it was all Marge's fault"
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:13:34 AM EDT
Batteries would be coming out of that thing for sure in our house!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:44:58 AM EDT
I suddenly don't feel too bad that my kid got, another, singing Elmo toy....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:51:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:12:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By OdT:

Originally Posted By MrsScrun:
Batteries would be coming out of that thing for sure in our house!

I've always had my kids take all their battery-operated-noise-making-toys in to the bathtub with them when moms not home. Works like a charm.

LMFAO, EVIL!!!!

Somebody got my kid one of these evil bastards of doom. Of course Daddy has the only 60" with an AV port on front, for easy kid setup, so I'm fucked. When I figure out who did it they are getting fucked up but good!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:57:35 AM EDT
Man, that thing is freakin awesome. I laughed my ass off. If the kids don't want it, can I have it?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:18:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Cyclic240B:
LMFAO, EVIL!!!!

Somebody got my kid one of these evil bastards of doom. Of course Daddy has the only 60" with an AV port on front, for easy kid setup, so I'm fucked. When I figure out who did it they are getting fucked up but good!

Time to go pawn shop TV hunting.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:46:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CavVet:
Time to go pawn shop TV hunting.

lol, good idea!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:20:22 AM EDT
It's Fro.G!
Top Top