Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And thats why you voted for FJB
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure I'm too keen on his #8 bullet point of opening yucca mt.

And thats why you voted for FJB

Not hardly.  Just not keen on turning my state into the nation's nuke waste dumping ground. Let those who create the waste figure out where to put it in their own back yard.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 12:06:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 4:54:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I know very little about this topic but i cant believe we here on arfcom cant all agree on backing Fiore  If the repubes nominate Lombardo they can go f themselves cause im not voting for him.  He will have us back in masks and lined up to get lethal injections as fast or faster than Shitstack
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know very little about this topic but i cant believe we here on arfcom cant all agree on backing Fiore  If the repubes nominate Lombardo they can go f themselves cause im not voting for him.  He will have us back in masks and lined up to get lethal injections as fast or faster than Shitstack
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA she wouldn’t win if we didn’t let Clark County vote.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shitstaxk appreciates you staying home. I’d vote for a backyard turd before voting for any D. Lombardo is definitely not my first choice but he is definitely better than Sleezolack.
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fiore dropping out probably would be the best thing that could happen at this point... I don't think she can win the primary, but she will take votes away from Heller or someone else that could beat Lombardo...  I don't know what's wrong with Heller... solid record in my book.

Plus, as I said... while Lombardo is my last choice for Republican nominee due to his sketchy gun rights record, I'd rather have him than Sisolak running the state. I've yet to see any indication that he would not respect individual rights in terms of COVID and even if he didn't wouldn't it still be better to get someone who is less likely to raise taxes? I mean if the argument is that some of his policies would be as unfavorable as the alternative on this one subject, why discount all the other less egregious policy areas? In some situations, a compromise is better than no compromise and that would certainly be one of those situations in my book.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not hardly.  Just not keen on turning my state into the nation's nuke waste dumping ground. Let those who create the waste figure out where to put it in their own back yard.
View Quote

As someone who works in the industry I can promise you your worries are unfounded.  Yucca Mt could be a multibillion dollar windfall for Nevada if people would get over their irrational fears. The media treats YM the same way they treat "gun crime".  They invent catch phrases and buzz words then pound them into people's heads 24/7 to create fear where there really isn't anything to be afraid of.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top