Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 6:18:00 PM EDT
Vector 51 pistol is shipping. Now for a sear

Too bad I can't take trigger pak from MP5 and use in 51 due to darn short barrel rifle ban in Bama
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Vector 51 pistol is shipping. Now for a sear

Too bad I can't take trigger pak from MP5 and use in 51 due to darn short barrel rifle ban in Bama

can  you  install a longer bbl or mabye re register the gun as a pistol then it will not be a rifle until you install the stock which happens after you install the triggerpack/sear?  i know of a few people that do this and is legal without registering the weapon as a sbr..
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately, both the MP5 and HK53 I have are short barrel guns if I remove the sear paks per ATF. Only other option I am considering is buying a Vector 53 pistol and selling the 53 host. Just thinking however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top