Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 11:50:25 AM EDT
Got one of these in the mail today (less lower receiver that is in transfer to me)

It's an Autoweapons picture of it (will post pictures of mine when my M16A2 receiver finally transfers to me).

They were made up for the USMC LMG test and they are real nice to shoot (my last one was stolen ) I'm finally getting around to replacing it. It fires from an open bolt and is one of the smoothest shooting MGs I've dealt with (much smoother than the M249 and Shrike). Mine was always 100% reliable (though I'm sure the hell not doing grunt work) I'm thinking of an Elcan with the M249 sight ladder any one ever own one or use one?

On a side note, the Constables office called me asking if my guns that were stolen had been recovered yet. Unfortunately no but I think its a great policy to keep the victums informed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
nice gun
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool Mongo- i always wanted to see one of those up close!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So have I!

What is it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:17:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So have I!

What is it?

It fires from an open bolt with a completely different trigger group than any other M16. This allows higher substained fire rates since cook off is not a concern.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice, Mongo63A!  Sorry first one was stolen.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#6]
That looks awesome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top