Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/6/2005 4:49:33 PM EDT
I received three Kaine bumperstickers, but what I really need is one of those small stickers you wear on your shirt. I need one of these before the gunshow so I can have a nice chat with the Kilgore people. Anyone know where I can get one? I hate to call the Kaine people. They might actually think I'm one of them. This of course, is because of the Kilgore/VCDL mess.

If you see someone getting beat up in the gunshow parking lot Saturday morning, give me a hand.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:41:28 PM EDT
Hope you like the higher taxes I'm sure he will try to pass on....
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:58:25 PM EDT
Get some PVC for governor bumperstickers and you won't get beat up by ANYBODY!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:58:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 5:59:49 PM EDT by PrivateJoker]
Pro-Kaine is different than boycotting Kilgore....
Be careful of the message you are sending....

Personally I would wear a Phillip Van Cleave for Govenor Pin/Sticker instead.
(Don't worry, they're coming)

ETA: You're too quick Bulldog!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:00:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 6:02:30 PM EDT by packnru]
I'm not voting for Kaine, I'm just trying to piss off the Kilgore people at the gunshow. I really don't know if I'm voting for Kilgore though. I may not vote for governor, just the other races.

EDIT: Damn, I'm slow tonight. Where do I get some PVC bumperstickers? Did anyone ever figure out how we do a write-in?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:20:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By packnru:
I'm not voting for Kaine, I'm just trying to piss off the Kilgore people Respectfully reiterate to the Kilgore campaign, the enormity of their mistake at the gunshow. I really don't know if I'm voting for Kilgore though. I may not vote for governor, just the other races.

EDIT: Damn, I'm slow tonight. Where do I get some PVC bumperstickers? Did anyone ever figure out how we do a write-in?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:34:30 PM EDT

I'm not voting for Kaine, I'm just trying to piss off the Kilgore people at the gunshow. I really don't know if I'm voting for Kilgore though. I may not vote for governor, just the other races.

I will have 250 of them next week!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:57:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

Please reserve 2 for myself and let me know the cost.

I will love having it on my truck bumper
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:18:11 AM EDT

Two please here!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:21:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tanker06:

Two please here!

Bulldog1967, definately let us know how to get your PVC stickers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:50:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 11:50:52 AM EDT by bulldog1967]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:37:16 PM EDT
just hand over your gun why dont you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:45:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 1:59:38 PM EDT by bulldog1967]
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:42:58 AM EDT
dont even get me started on how Tim Kaine funded the bus trip to the Million Mom March to DC with Richmond tax payer money, or how he backed a joint method of mayors to force gun makers to face the law when a bad guy holds up a drug store and how he worked to block the Dixie Classic gun shows from Richmond when he was Mayor.

The guy is a joke. If you want to hand in your gun go for it. But stay the hell away from the polls if you plan on voting for this pinko.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:10:39 PM EDT
You guys need to read the whole post. I AM NOT voting for Kaine.
Top Top