Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 4:49:33 PM EDT
I received three Kaine bumperstickers, but what I really need is one of those small stickers you wear on your shirt.  I need one of these before the gunshow so I can have a nice chat with the Kilgore people.  Anyone know where I can get one?  I hate to call the Kaine people.  They might actually think I'm one of them.  This of course, is because of the Kilgore/VCDL mess.

If you see someone getting beat up in the gunshow parking lot Saturday morning, give me a hand.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope you like the higher taxes I'm sure he will try to pass on....  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Get some PVC for governor bumperstickers and you won't get beat up by ANYBODY!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Pro-Kaine is different than boycotting Kilgore....
Be careful of the message you are sending....

Personally I would wear a Phillip Van Cleave for Govenor Pin/Sticker instead.
(Don't worry, they're coming)

ETA: You're too quick Bulldog!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not voting for Kaine, I'm just trying to piss off the Kilgore people at the gunshow.  I really don't know if I'm voting for Kilgore though.  I may not vote for governor, just the other races.

EDIT:  Damn, I'm slow tonight.  Where do I get some PVC bumperstickers?  Did anyone ever figure out how we do a write-in?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm not voting for Kaine, I'm just trying to piss off the Kilgore people Respectfully reiterate to the Kilgore campaign, the enormity of their mistake at the gunshow.  I really don't know if I'm voting for Kilgore though.  I may not vote for governor, just the other races.

EDIT:  Damn, I'm slow tonight.  Where do I get some PVC bumperstickers?  Did anyone ever figure out how we do a write-in?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm not voting for Kaine, I'm just trying to piss off the Kilgore people at the gunshow.  I really don't know if I'm voting for Kilgore though.  I may not vote for governor, just the other races.

EDIT:  Damn, I'm slow tonight. Where do I get some PVC bumperstickers?  Did anyone ever figure out how we do a write-in?

I will have 250 of them next week!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:57:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

EDIT:  Damn, I'm slow tonight. Where do I get some PVC bumperstickers?  Did anyone ever figure out how we do a write-in?

Please reserve 2 for myself and let me know the cost.

I will love having it on my truck bumper
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:18:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two please here!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two please here!

Bulldog1967, definately let us know how to get your PVC stickers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#11]
just hand over your gun why dont you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#13]
dont even get me started on how Tim Kaine funded the bus trip to the Million Mom March to DC with Richmond tax payer money, or how he backed a joint method of mayors to force gun makers to face the law when a bad guy holds up a drug store and how he worked to block the Dixie Classic gun shows from Richmond when he was Mayor.

The guy is a joke.  If you want to hand in your gun go for it.  But stay the hell away from the polls if you plan on voting for this pinko.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#14]
You guys need to read the whole post.  I AM NOT voting for Kaine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top