Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 3:11:35 PM EDT
I have a m1 carbine that isn't working properly. I even took it completley apart and put it back together and oiled everything and it still had a problem (the action won't fully shut with a round in the chamber). I've heard good stuff about VA arms but do do they fix guns? Never been there before. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
We don't have a full time gunsmith.  I'm certified SIG and Glock armorer and we have one other Glock and one other SIG armorer.  In late March I'll be a Bushmaster AR certified armorer (Blackwater course).  

For what you need I recommend Robert or Sandy Garrett at Northern VA Gunworks. 703-644-6504
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top