Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2003 11:01:41 AM EDT
I just realized that I need a new firing pin, and I don't want to wait a few days to get one from out of state.  Anyone know of anyplace near Chandler where I can get a new firing pin, or should I just order one?
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can hold out, there is a Cross roads guns show in 2 weeks. If not, let me know and I'll help you find one. Heck, if you really need one, I'll give you one, ouf one of my rifles, and you can replace it later.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one, man.  

I'm in Tempe. $100! (just kidding)

or SAW in Chandler. but some have claimed they won't handle anything less than 50 dollar transactions.  I have not found this to be true, however.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#3]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you guys!  Markm, I think I may take up your offer, Monday or Tuesday if possible.  Thank youu too gunner, but I wouldn't feel right taking one out of one of your rifles.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be at my second job mon and tues.  It's even closer to chandler.  I'll have the part with me, so give me a call if you want it and I'll give you directions.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI....Avoid ASA like the plague. You'll thank me later.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL!  You guys are great.  I am not sure what to do now.  I just told Markm I'd pick it up from him, but since you are so close Treetop, I'll probably pick it up from you now.  Just send me an IM or something.  Sorry Markm, guess I won't have to bother you at work now.  Thanks evryone, and don't you worry innocent_bystader, I've already heard enough horror stories about ASA.  Also, I'd still like to know if there is anyplace to get AR parts here in the valley, just in case.  Thanks again guys!

P.S.  Think this would be the 2nd time you helped me w/ a part Treetop.  Stole a firing pin retaining pin from you at the May shoot(and used your copper solvent) I believe.  I am in debt to you.  Thanks again.  You are a great bunch!

Link Posted: 7/6/2003 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Hello az-ar,
Just wanted to let you know where to get AR parts, reasonable priced, in AZ.
American Spirit Arms in Scottsdale. 15001 N Hayden rd. St. 112.  It is on Hayden about 1/2 mile or so south of Frank Loydwright Blvd. It is right beside a Mercedes dealership on the East side of the Hayden. Go to there website  www.gunkits.com.
There you go. Hope this helps you.
Later,
thedr
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes! ASA is known for quality!
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hello az-ar,
American Spirit Arms in Scottsdale. 15001 N Hayden rd. St. 112.  It is on Hayden about 1/2 mile or so south of Frank Loydwright Blvd. It is right beside a Mercedes dealership on the East side of the Hayden. Go to there website  www.gunkits.com.
Later,

Read the whole thread. Heh.
AB
thedr

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hello az-ar,
Later,
thedr

What a frickin' idiot!

Are you fat Bob Reisner's lap dog?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Check out bystander getting hostile!  I like it!
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#16]
No worries Treetop, the firing pin is fine, and I am glad I got to shake your hand.  Thanks again everyone!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top