Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 9:17:25 AM EDT
Being new to the area, would you guys tell me what are some good shops around with decent prices?  In particular, I'm looking for a Glock 20.  Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Gun Stop in Glen Lake. (Minnetonka)
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Gun Stop in Glen Lake. (Minnetonka)

Agree, a little cluttered but good prices and selection.  I picked up some AR15 magazines there too.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
With respect to the gunstop. I think it is funny to listen to Howard and Larry sort stuff out that them moved and should have thrown out before they moved! That is funny!  Yeah, condensed is a good word, I think they lost about 200 sq ft of space from the old place.  But the restroom is bigger!  John keeps trickling stuff back in the place.  And, he indicates there is more left at his home!  Heck a person had to hunt for primers in the old place and nothing has changed in that respect.  All the "dodads" are a challenge to find that is for sure!  But the upside is that they are now closer to home!  Plus HCMC posts an ambulance close by so if one of them Dillon Calendar Girls ever shows up they can recusitate Howard!

The new GM is sure crowded, but that could be the time of the year.  Sportsmans Warehouse has nice wide isles.  Bills a long time ago had double the floor space on the first floor.  I can remember pallets of ammo sitting there.  Then there is all that wasted space downstairs for "Tactics".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top